If you had unlimited funds to buy any guitar with any amp, What would you buy?

I would buy the 16 Grand Paul Reed Smith Custom 10th Anniversary Private Stock. The amp would be 5 Grand Marshall 1959HW, 1960AHW, and 1960BHW Full Stack.
I would carve my guitar out of whale bone then spin the pickups from iron ore found at the center of the earth but that is just me.
I'd take those sixteen grand you mentioned and just buy 1000 crates of beer instead. If I have any money left, I might get a nice Telecaster, a Framus Panthera Custom or a Nik Huber of some sort though.
i'd buy a gibson 1958 explorer (the one with the split headstock) and a dumble, then wait about 20 years and sell them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Gibson SG Goddess in Sky Burst and an Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus in Faded Cherry Burst. Those together would equal about £1400, let's change the pickups to Gibson BurstBucker #2 and #3 on both (about a total of £420 there), so I think it's fair to list two guitars since you listed a 16k guitar...
Also have them modified for the neck pickup to be reverse-wired, and a coil-tap option ont he neck pickup too. I figure this sort of work I could do myself, but for sake of argument let's put a price of an exta £100 to cover materials/time/paying someone else to do it.

For amp, Fender '65 Twin Custom 15. Nice and simple, that's £900 right there.

So that's a total of £2820, let's round it up to £2900 to cover any extra shipping or ordering fee or whatever. That next £100... let's buy a BOSS DD-6, wanted one of those for awhile.

Three grand spent and I'd say that's a better rig than OP's.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I already have my dream guitar.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
This happens way too much but I love it, and everyone else does so stop with the searchbar! This is a bit of fun, he's not actually collecting data of everyone's dream rig!

Anyway, dream guitar, sunburst 1961 Fender strat, as good acondition as it can be.
Also a honey blonde HSS Fender strat witha black pickguard and a floyd rose.

Rory Gallagher+Steve Vai, that's all I need in my guitars!

In my amps, Fender Bassman, Carvin XB100 or whatever they're called I always forget the name, Vox AC30, Marshall 1987 head+cab.