It's not going to work for gigging and probably sound like complete ass, but if it's just to hear yourself during practice I guess it would work.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by xfallchildx
could i use a spider 3 15 watt amp for mic and vocals? since i can not afford a PA system?
or will it not be loud enuf?
or can some1 else tell me some cheaper ideas for a mic pas system etc

for a cheap PA? try to get an old stereo or karyoke machine. It's going to sound awful no matter what though
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Personally I think Spider 3's totally blow, and like ^^ said, it won't be any good for gigging. but yeah, it would work during practice I guess.
Like Wayward Son said, for gigging 15 watts of solid state wont even come close to loud enough and a spider 3 (ugh) will sound like crap but for home practice it would work perfect.
15w? Unless your band practices at a whisper, the answer's no. Sorry man. Save up and get a used PA.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
15 watts wont be loud enough. my band uses a 100 watt solid state guitar amp as a PA and its barely loud enough. we have to shout to be heard.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Also if your planning on gigging, check if the place already has a PA. I've gigged for a year with only having a fender frontman 15 and never had to use it, I just used their PA system and borrowed an effects processer from a friend.

Of course then I got a Valveking112 + V30 & new tubes......
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Also if your planning on gigging, check if the place already has a PA. I've gigged for a year with only having a fender frontman 15 and never had to use it, I just used their PA system and borrowed an effects processer from a friend.

Of course then I got a Valveking112 + V30 & new tubes......

I think someone just posted without reading the threadstarters OP...he's talking about using a spider for vocals not guitar
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Whoops lol sorry about that.... but my point is still the same. If the building already has a PA see if you can use that.
You can get a used monitor amp or even a small PA head+cab(s) or wedges for <$100 if you look around. You really only need monitor-level amplification for practice anyway, as opposed to a gig where you need a real PA so you can be heard throughout the room.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows