i own a Spider III 150 wtt with 2 10's and this sucker will rip,
but when i go to turn it up, i get crazy feedback, i have tried everything...noise gate, playing behind the amp, and i still get feedback, i was wondering if there was any way to make it loud, but still keep the metal hardcore tone without feedback?
-Frieden und Liebe-

Filial Piety

Filial Piety Band Website

Quote by Toker420
Holy diver is an awesome song that makes small children explode and drugs appear from thin air.
well some of us are broke..lol i have to work with what i got....
-Frieden und Liebe-

Filial Piety

Quote by Toker420
Holy diver is an awesome song that makes small children explode and drugs appear from thin air.
Try turning the gain down.

Use well sheilded leads, try a better guitar (I dont know what you play, but if it uses low quality buckers or singles then your problem probably lies there..)

Ultimately, SS amps just arent really built for being cranked. Try some better EQing, roll the volume down on your guitar itself to cut some of the signal.
unfortunately, thats what ya get with solid state amps...especially when cranking up the gain and volume...ridiculous squeal....im going to have to agree with stewart91 on this one....sorry bro
Epiphone Les Paul Custom(antique white, SD hot rod set zebra, no pickguard)
ESP LTD EC401(tobacco sunburst, SD Distortion pups)
Epiphone EJ 200(sunburst)
Fender DG100(natural)
Applause Strat (copy red)
Digitech RP500
Boss TU2 Tuner
yea i do own a really old telecaster, i should probably look into new pickups, or a completley different guitar, but damn this is not gonna go easy on my wallet....
-Frieden und Liebe-

Filial Piety

Quote by Toker420
I have the same amp, but I usually don't get much feedback. Try lowering keeping your other volume knob, not the master, at about 12 oclock.
Quote by beckyjc
Ahh what tele you got, theyre deffinately not metal guitars. Maybe you could get it routed for buckers if its just a cheap knock off.

or possibly a stacked single coil? perhaps all TS is encountering is the hum generating from a single coil pup. If not isn't there some kind of sheilding you can install into the guitar...like this? http://www.stewmac.com/freeinfo/Electronics/Shielding/i-3789.html

another possibility TS is you could be playing to close to a TV, radio, or any other kind of electronic device that can cause interference.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Yeah. my presets are all on around 1 o clock on the channel volume and i've never had a problem.

x
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
well maybe i should look into a new guitar. i dont feel like messing up my classic telecaster, the firebird could use some tuning up though ....
-Frieden und Liebe-

Filial Piety

Quote by Toker420
nah my dad bought it when he was like 13 , kinda like an heirloom in our family,...he is like almost 60 now, so yea it should be up on a wall or something, because if that thing gets broken, it would be the end of my life.,,, 0.o
-Frieden und Liebe-

Filial Piety

Quote by Toker420
get a new amp before you get a new guitar
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab