This is a different problem than the other thread. My text is italicized all the time, even though I don't have italics selected....

Is anyone else having this problem? And any suggestions on how to fix?
sup?
reinstall
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
ehm
put italics on, see what happens

tell us if it's funny
and yes, I've been online for too long...
W
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Click italics and see what happens.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
You ripped me off!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I said it first!
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
I said it first!

no you weren't O_O
tripple post :O

w
Quote by Lord Waltaa
ehm
put italics on, see what happens

tell us if it's funny
and yes, I've been online for too long...
W

The same thing... its italicized....
sup?