I'm entering a band this summer. My new guitar is an American Stratocaster, and now I have to choose an amp. I searched for 30w tube combos but then I found other options that I think they're better. Here are them:

1: Blackheart Handsome Devil Head (15w) + Marshall 1936V cab (with Celestion Vintage 30's)

2: Orange Tiny Terror + Orange PPC 212 Open Back (with Celestion Vintage 30's)

I think that I'll end with the 2nd option because the BH hasn't been released yet, and I'm in Europe, likely to be delayed

What do you guys think of it? The other guitarist in the band has a Vox AC30. BTW I have too a ProCo RAT and a Boss ME50. We play alternative and classic rock, main influence are the RHCP.
I'd be grateful for your suggestions.
Guitars:

Epiphone G310 (2nd hand)
Ibanez AW40ECE (electroacoustic)

Effects:

Boss ME50
ProCo RAT2

Amps:

Stagg 20w
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall MR212V (Vintage 30's)

Incoming: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS
the blackheart is the most cost-effective route, built like a TANK, and has a sound that is very similar to a marshall, but at the same time a lil voxy too. i LOVE mine! retube it and it's beautiful!! it'd prolly be a lot less money too.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
the blackheart is the most cost-effective route, built like a TANK, and has a sound that is very similar to a marshall, but at the same time a lil voxy too. i LOVE mine! retube it and it's beautiful!! it'd prolly be a lot less money too.

Yeah, but the problem is the delivery date. I need the amp soon, as we have planned gigs and that stuff, you know. And yes, option 1 is about 200€ cheaper. I think I'd buy the BH if I find it soon.
Guitars:

Epiphone G310 (2nd hand)

Effects:

Boss ME50
ProCo RAT2

Amps:

Stagg 20w
Orange Tiny Terror

yea well that's what ya get for waiting till crunch time!! lol srry it all comes down to if you can find one soon enough iguess
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
yea well that's what ya get for waiting till crunch time!! lol srry it all comes down to if you can find one soon enough iguess

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackheart-BH15H-Handsome-Devil-Series-15W-Tube-Head-?sku=483096

****. Can't wait 'til august.
Guitars:

Epiphone G310 (2nd hand)

Effects:

Boss ME50
ProCo RAT2

Amps:

Stagg 20w
Orange Tiny Terror

dude, 15 watts will not give you enough clean headroom. of those options the orange is awesome but you should look at a used peavey classic 30. or else you will be struggling to be heard over the ac30, which is ridiculously loud.
Quote by lilchimp818
dude, 15 watts will not give you enough clean headroom. of those options the orange is awesome but you should look at a used peavey classic 30. or else you will be struggling to be heard over the ac30, which is ridiculously loud.

Even with that cabinet? You sure?

BTW I was told by the stores around here that Peavey sucks. Even without that advice, I prefer a pair of celestion v30's, you know...
Guitars:

Epiphone G310 (2nd hand)

Effects:

Boss ME50
ProCo RAT2

Amps:

Stagg 20w
Orange Tiny Terror