aww man there was just a HUGE thread on this. please search for it, or you will be flamed to death im sure
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Search Bar.

or rhythm pickup, roll the tone down about halfway, put it on the UK-70's amp model with reverb.
Try your neck pup, tone rolled off to about 7-8, UK80's model (JCM800), Gain at 6.5, Treble about 4.5, Mids about 7, Bass about 7, maybe some reverb...

That's all I can think of atm sorry
Ben
Quote by muffinman123192
Try your neck pup, tone rolled off to about 7-8, UK80's model (JCM800), Gain at 6.5, Treble about 4.5, Mids about 7, Bass about 7, maybe some reverb...

That's all I can think of atm sorry

Lol, sorry if i'm a noob but, whats a neck pup, and there isn't number labels on my amp so I don't know how high the gain is and stuff...
Neck pickup, rhythm pickup, etc. The pickup closest to the neck of your guitar.

And I'm fairly sure there's a gain control on the AD15VT, next to the amp models.
Ben
Quote by muffinman123192

And I'm fairly sure there's a gain control on the AD15VT, next to the amp models.

Ok thanks.

Yeah, there is a gain control but it doesn't say numbers like 1, 2, 3 etc...
Quote by muffinman123192

Ok thanks.

Yeah, there is a gain control but it doesn't say numbers like 1-10 for the amount of it. It's the same for all the knobs unfortunately... What do ya think I should do?
oh I gotcha. well just estimate kinda.

or if not do like:

gain: 1.5 o'clock
treble: 10 o'clock
mids: 2 o'clock
bass: 2 o'clock
Ben
Quote by T!AN
the thread everyone is talking about...

I actually laugh when I see these, because picture slash_rocks shedding a single tear and going, "WTF, man... just wtf..."

Meh, I checked that thread, Doesn't help me, he just goes on and on about why he hates Guitar Hero. And says if you want Slash's sound, buy a Marshall JCM8000 that was specially designed by someone. Pfft... Whatever...
Quote by Milaneus
Meh, I checked that thread, Doesn't help me, he just goes on and on about why he hates Guitar Hero. And says if you want Slash's sound, buy a Marshall JCM8000 that was specially designed by someone. Pfft... Whatever...

*JCM800
Ben
why is there even a settings thread when no one uses it
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
This looked like an obvious joke to me since the ts isn't a brand new member and because of the post the other day. Then I saw that that really was his gear.... still thinking it's a joke.... and a very funny one.

I don't get it...
Quote by muffinman123192
Then turn up the gain a little bit?

I did but it still just seems, like soft or something...

P.S. Sorry if i'm really picky and annoying, i've just been trying to get his sound for so long that it seems hopeless.
What sorta suggestions are you looking for? We've suggested settings and everything....I don't see what much more we can do...
Ben