anybody know of any bands or artists that sound like alter bridge (don't dare anybody say creed!!!) or just some great bands that fall under the genre of hard rock?

p.s. NO CREED NO CREED NO CREED!!!
creed
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
CREED!

oh... no creed... Well bugger off then.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Try Coheed and Cambria, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Also, try Velvet Revolver, Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Last edited by Alter-Bridge at Jun 14, 2008,
Submersed maybe not too many bands sound similar to AB try Sevendusts new one as well.. Audioslave sounds nothing like AB
The most talented man on earth...
There are a bunch of radio rock bands like that...Shinedown, Hurt, 10 Years, Velvet Revolver, Deaf Pedestrians, Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Breaking Benjamin...see if any of these are to your liking if you haven't already.
Shinedown for sure, and you'll probably really like Audioslave, even though they're not much alike.

^I'm guessing you're kidding about VR, GNR, LEd, and Sabbath.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by philipp122
Shinedown for sure, and you'll probably really like Audioslave, even though they're not much alike.

^I'm guessing you're kidding about VR, GNR, LEd, and Sabbath.

Alter Bridge is more similar to Led Zeppelin, GNR, and VR then Shinedown. Shinedown is a great band but do not write nearly as good as AB and are not nearly as talented.
The most talented man on earth...