okay, today i went out and it is hot outside so i rolled down my windows. when i came home and tried to roll them up my driver side window wouldn't roll up. they are power windows and when i hit the up button it didn't do anything but when i the down button there is a clicking noise.. does anyone know what this could be?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
This happened to my dad once. I think he said something about the gears being stripped or something.

Its nothing that a good mechanic cant fix.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

^ For 300 dollars.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Eddy372
This happened to my dad once. I think he said something about the gears being stripped or something.

Its nothing that a good mechanic cant fix.

It might not be that major. Maybe something's just disengaged somehow.

But any decent mechanic can fix it.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.