http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/klipp/376800

This is Queens of the Stone Age live at the Norwegian Wood festival in Oslo. The band had been food poisoned, and one of the members had just come back from the hospital before the concert!

I was there almost in the front row! This was the sickest concert I have ever been to, even though it only lasted 50 minutes

If you watch, you will see Josh Homme almost crying because of the good audience, plus him going berserk at a dickhead in the audience who threw a shoe at him!

It's the whole concert
Hah, Nordmenn på UG, vi blir bare flere og flere =)

Foo Fighters var visst enda bedre etter hva de jeg kjenner som var der har fortalt.
Quote by JilaX^
Hah, Nordmenn på UG, vi blir bare flere og flere =)

Foo Fighters var visst enda bedre etter hva de jeg kjenner som var der har fortalt.

Norge!

Without the food poisoing I bet QotSA could be much better than Foo Fighters. All the people around me said that this concert was much better than Foo Fighters though
Quote by BluBluBlu
Norwegian Wood

Rofl
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by BluBluBlu
Norwegian Wood

...I apologise

Lol! Didn't think about that

It's actually named after a song by The Beatles
Quote by BluBluBlu
Norwegian Wood

...I apologise

Never saw that coming

Still lol'd tho

Quote by Andlin1
Norge!

Without the food poisoing I bet QotSA could be much better than Foo Fighters. All the people around me said that this concert was much better than Foo Fighters though

Hmm, well they'd have to do a pretty damn good show to top Foo Fighters. I'm guessing either Josh Homme was playing as good as in the KYuss days and everything just got out of control from there, or these guys were die hard QUOTSA fans
Quote by JilaX^

Hmm, well they'd have to do a pretty damn good show to top Foo Fighters. I'm guessing either Josh Homme was playing as good as in the KYuss days and everything just got out of control from there, or these guys were die hard QUOTSA fans

Yeah! It were pretty wild there, especially in the beginning, the whole front was one big mosh pit
saw QOTSA a few months back here in SF. AWESOME show. even without Nick O, and Dave Grohl it was still great. i love when they play "feel good hit of the summer." always good live...
Quote by Andlin1
Norge!

Unlikely, Foos are amazing live, whereas I've heard that Queens are often subpar. And if you're in Norway, I'm guessing they didn't catch the Wembley gig. (Which Dave Grohl said was the best gig they'd done or words to that effect.)

But if you like QOTSA more it'd probably be a better gig anyway, so who cares?

Also, I'm glad to hear that they're good live, because I'm seeing them at Reading and I'd like a good performance. (Not that it will matter too much, RATM will probably eclipse them a bit).
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Unlikely, Foos are amazing live, whereas I've heard that Queens are often subpar. And if you're in Norway, I'm guessing they didn't catch the Wembley gig. (Which Dave Grohl said was the best gig they'd done or words to that effect.)

Also, I'm glad to hear that they're good live, because I'm seeing them at Reading and I'd like a good performance. (Not that it will matter too much, RATM will probably eclipse them a bit).

I'm a big Foo Fighters fan, but I think QotSA will beat almost every band live on a good day But yeah, they have some bad concerts to.
Quote by Andlin1
I'm a big Foo Fighters fan, but I think QotSA will beat almost every band live on a good day But yeah, they have some bad concerts to.

Don't they all have a tattoo of the date of their worst ever gig to remind them to play well?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

Well, I must warn you, Norwegian Wood was just crazy this year, makes me regret I didn't go. Quoting Dave himself. "It was like fucking Woodstock out there"
The crowd just went absolutely insane, which drove all the bands there to perform at a much higher level.
Quote by break-me-in
Don't they all have a tattoo of the date of their worst ever gig to remind them to play well?

Yes, they do. But after all, Josh Homme had a broken leg when he played that gig So he was walking around on stage with a broken leg