Can anyone help me get a coheed and cambria tone with my ds-1 and vox AD50VT? Any help will be greatly appreatiated. My guitar is a Jay Turser Warlock Copy. I do not want to buy new pedals or a new amp at this time.
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
if you know anything about electronics you could mod your ds-1.

If not dont use it w. the your amp, its modeling and doesnt take pedals well, or so i found out ( i have a ds-1 and had the same amp)
lol, it's true.... modeling amps don't like pedals

The best you could do is play around with your amp to try and get a good sound out of it.
To be honest I'm not sure you'll get a very convincing Co&Ca tone out of that kind of set-up; they use Bogner all-tube amps so just try to find a tone that you like rather than copy theirs.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
1. Turn your treble to full.

2. Remove low E-string from your guitar.

3. Tie one end of low E-string around your neck.

4. Tie other end of low E-string around your balls.

5. Ensure balls are sufficiently raised and deadened by lack of blood flow.

6. Sing.

We all know that the true mystique surrounding Coheed and Camrbia is how a dude who is so huge and hairy - obviously testosterone driven - has a voice as high as that.
^ +1 What's with all this copying crap anyways? I always thought it was fun to have my own tone.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
just tryin to play one song by them and would like it to sound close to it.
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah