How would a duncan designed 103n(neck) sound with a SD pearly gates or a 59?
Probably better off waiting for a new amp since you probably won't be able to tell the difference through that amp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Ok, well personally I would waste my time with a duncan designed pup since any guitar I ever tried that had them just sucked. What kind of sound are you going for/ what do you want to change about your tone?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
the duncan designed is already in my epi les paul with a dimebucker bridge. i hate the dimebucker and the duncan designed was just a temporary replacement for the stock epi neck pickup.it made a bug difference, much less muddy. i play blues, rock, and some metal(nothing too heavy). I dont like the dimebucker at all and i have someone who wants to trade either a pearly gates or a 59 its my choice so i was just wondering how ione of those would work with the dincan designed until i can get something else in the neck probably a seth lover or a 59.
yea i guess i didnt think about that, but i was gonna trade the dimebucker for either the 59 or PG and it would be a while for me to afford a different neck pickup
Quote by mitchp420
How would a duncan designed 103n(neck) sound with a SD pearly gates or a 59?

The same as it did before.

But in all seriousness, I think the Custom Custom or JB would suit you better.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com