Is this a good 7-string or not? I'm looking for a 7-string guitar with a fast neck, and the Xiphos seems out of my price range. Can the bridge be lowered or raised with a screwdriver, etc.?

Any info/comments are greatly appreciated.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
As 7-strings go it gets good reviews, most of the people who have them say that after a pickup switch you have a damn good guitar on your hands. And yes, the action can be changed.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
^ Basically right, pick-up change and go from there is the basic plan with people who buy 7321's. You can customize the very easily, and they are very easy to adjust and set-up because of the simplicity of them. The action can be changed at the bridge with an alan key if I'm not mistaken.
Also IMO the Xiphos neck feels like a painted over version of the 7321's (a Tad rounder), so IMO, it's a great 7 string for people willing to put a bit more money into it to get the Real bang for the buck.
thanks a lot guys. My main concern has been with readjusting the bridge. I use very low action, and some guitars have action too high for me, and can't be readjusted. I'll be visiting a shop soon to test one out.

Thx again guys
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch