I haven't practiced in like 4 months due to crazy work schedule, etc... in my time off it's all I can do to just relax and go to sleep or eat. Will this cause a serious setback?
of course it will you dumbass, you forgot some stuff for sure
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Well I dunno sometimes after I don't practice for like a few days I actually come back playing better.
I usually am better at Guitar Hero when I don't play for a while.
And does us telling you that you will suck now really have any purpose?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
I usually am better at Guitar Hero when I don't play for a while.

I weep for the future...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Yeah, it will set you back if you dont practice for a long time, you can get it back though.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by WNxScythe
I haven't practiced in like 4 months due to crazy work schedule, etc... in my time off it's all I can do to just relax and go to sleep or eat. Will this cause a serious setback?

Man, I stopped playing seriously for 8 years. I would pick it up every now and then, but not for long.

I started up again right around the time I joined these forums. I practiced regularly again, and it took a few weeks, but I got back in the saddle again, and I'm even starting to improve past my previous level of playing.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Man, I stopped playing seriously for 8 years. I would pick it up every now and then, but not for long.

I started up again right around the time I joined these forums. I practiced regularly again, and it took a few weeks, but I got back in the saddle again, and I'm even starting to improve past my previous level of playing.

How the hell did you manage that. I love playing so much I can't stand not playing, and that's after three years of playing. Imagine how good you'd be though if you had kept practicing regularly for those 8 years.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100
How the hell did you manage that. I love playing so much I can't stand not playing, and that's after three years of playing. Imagine how good you'd be though if you had kept practicing regularly for those 8 years.

Bad experience with a nasty band break up kind of put me off playing music for awhile. I'm a generally creative guy and all that energy went in to writing for a long time. It was recently that I realized there was a hole in my life where being a musician used to be.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣