How long do you guys play on average a day
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
between 2-4 hours usually, if i'm busy, its just 1 hour. Thats during school, during summer and winter holidays, between 3-6 hours.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
hour, hour and a half
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i try and get at least an hour a day, but i usually end up playing more then that lol
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
lately not a lot due to a hand injury and doing exams... BUT! startin to a lot more, writings songs and practicing for a up-coming album. Probs about 3-5 hours. to be honest i don't have much else to do.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
1 hour to 2 hours, I try to play almost everyday even its just for 15 minutes or something.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Not that much. If it's a day when I have a band pracitce, around 3-7 hours. If not, it's anywhere between none at all and one hour.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I'll usually max out at six hours. Few hours of scales, few more hours of just playing, and the remaining time writing music. On average though, it's usually only about three or four hours with school and all.
no idea when i play guitar time flys by,id say 10 hours the rest are spent skate boarding,i take my guitar evrey were,actualy its right beside me now
Quote by deckerbastard69
lets c usually 4-7 but sumtimes i do all nighters so that ranges pretty high

all nighters sound good, i'm guessin you drink a lot of coffee!

Get a new bicycle

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Quote by Tenacious D'er
all nighters sound good, i'm guessin you drink a lot of coffee!

anything with a lot of caffene
Well, I usually practice 63 hours a day, but to get those extra hours, I have to time warp, which means I have to play in excess of 2 billion notes per second, so I can a achieve a time warp, but I don't do it as much anymore because last time, I caused the world of implode, killing all of man-kind as we know it, which really isn't good for album sales.
Quote by deckerbastard69
anything with a lot of caffene

only problem was one time i drank about a pint of quite strong coffee and when it was time to go to band practice i was shakin quite badly . Luckely it was cancelled.

Get a new bicycle

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
3-4 hours.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Well, I usually practice 63 hours a day, but to get those extra hours, I have to time warp, which means I have to play in excess of 2 billion notes per second, so I can a achieve a time warp, but I don't do it as much anymore because last time, I caused the world of implode, killing all of man-kind as we know it, which really isn't good for album sales.

'ooo that was you who did that?
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
1-2 on school days
2-4 on weekend or non-school days(vacations)
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
I'm at the point in my playing where I can practice with my band 3-5 times a week for 3-5 hours and then practice on my own here and there and feel sufficient about my playing time.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Probably around 1-2 hours a day. I just play songs though, I really have to start working on my chops. And now that it's going to be summer I'll probably work like 4 hours a day.
From the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep.

But, hey, I'm unemployed.