amber colored pearl bound body and neck
mahogany neck with 21 fret rosewood fingerboard
built in tuner and EQ

and i have noticed that some of these guitars have a normal mahogany neck,
but mine is stained blue to match the rest of the body

if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Beautiful binding all around

nothing wrong with it, mint brand new condition

I've never even taken it out of my house!

I'm looking for any solid body electrics that would be good for modern hardcore or punk kinda stuff,

or a decent amp to use in my band, (something loud enough to play with drums and another guitar)

shoot me some offers,
Last edited by JessMess at Jun 15, 2008,
Hey, I could trade you a Fender Sidekick 60 Watt amp. It is a 1x15, and it is LOUD. It has no effects built in, and cannot get distorted, but its clean sound is very clear, and has a nice punch. The bass is also very nice. LMK via PM, Thanks.
i dont really know too much about a fender sidekick 60, isnt that a keyboard amp??

how old is it?
do you have pics?

and would it sound good if i used pedals with it??
I would love to get this guitar. but I'm kinda broke and have nothing to trade. Beautiful guitar and since it's a Dean it undoubtedly plays like a wet dream.
I want but all I got to trade is an ibanez ex series guitar with floyd rose and a dimazio super distortion it's not the best looking but it plays great. JUst thought I'd throw it out there.
Quote by 420 FREAK
I want but all I got to trade is an ibanez ex series guitar with floyd rose and a dimazio super distortion it's not the best looking but it plays great. JUst thought I'd throw it out there.

i like ibanez electrics and the super distortion is a funn pick up, but i never really got the hang of a floyd, sorry
im also looking for a small tube amp(<15watts) for a nice bluesy sound to practice with

so if you have an old epi valve jr or blackheart (or simalar tubeamp) i'd trade for that
i guess $350 would be a good offer, and i'll throw in my gig bag, it's VERY heavily padded( at least an inch thick)
I'll offer my washburn X-Series with anarchy graphic, good for hardcore and punk like you mentioned, i'm not fully sure I want to have to ship anything as big as a guitar, so i'd have to think about it if you accept, but I am interested.
Quote by sundayserenade
I'll offer my washburn X-Series with anarchy graphic, good for hardcore and punk like you mentioned, i'm not fully sure I want to have to ship anything as big as a guitar, so i'd have to think about it if you accept, but I am interested.

so im guessing your talking about the x-16...

is it the red one or the green one ??
any pics?
it's the green one, and I don't have any pics right now it's at my friends house. if theres any dents I don't think they'd be too noticeable, one scratch near where the string goes through the body on the front
hardly noticeable
will trade a squier strat boss ds-1 and a plus a squire sp 10 amp!!!!! (squire is parially broken but fixable wiring problem probaly gone down to $70 bucks worth) ds-1 with 2 year warranty plus my squire sp-10 is 10 watt amp btw
free bump i guess if you do not want
Quote by sparob
will trade a squier strat boss ds-1 and a plus a squire sp 10 amp!!!!! (squire is parially broken but fixable wiring problem probaly gone down to $70 bucks worth) ds-1 with 2 year warranty plus my squire sp-10 is 10 watt amp btw
free bump i guess if you do not want

sorry dude i'm looking for something a lil nicer than a squier,

but thanks for the interest
That looks AMAZING. Unfortunetly, I've spent all of my gear money on my new guitar D: .
If you could wait 1 month and pay for shipping to Asia, I'd happily trade my G-400 WITH around $150 for it.
Quote by mafropetee

I brought my electric to school w/ no amp and started playing it, and some guy was like "I can barely hear it, and it doesn't sound all cool. I think it's a fake guitar"

g e a r//
Epi Futura Prophecy FX
Epi G-400
Boss DS-1
Vox AD15VT
Quote by Sheepseh
That looks AMAZING. Unfortunetly, I've spent all of my gear money on my new guitar D: .
If you could wait 1 month and pay for shipping to Asia, I'd happily trade my G-400 WITH around $150 for it.

i'll think about that but i'd rater not have to ship that far...

any closer offers??
Page 1 of 2