SO anyways, i heard about this Rewards1 . com where you complete surveys with a spam email and win stuff..... SOunds like bull**** right? The thing is, it looks pretty legit with people posting their prizes on the sites forums and stuff but im still not sure cuz it could just be the staff. Anybody have any experience with this place???

Edit - btw, most of the prizes are ****ty and cheap. Like 1 month of xbox live or world of warcraft, so its not like. CLICKHERE2WINANEWCARFORREALZISWEAR!!!1!111111!!1!!!!1!!!!11!!1!1
Last edited by PissInMyShoeses at Jun 13, 2008,
Spam?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
This may not be convincing, but my friend actually was just telling me about it the other day. It's legit. They're pretty fast with shipping too.
Quote by identityxcrysis
This may not be convincing, but my friend actually was just telling me about it the other day. It's legit. They're pretty fast with shipping too.

......Hes one of them!....
I dunno its just usaully when people ask about a site, they are just advertising for the site.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Zenith Lead
I dunno its just usaully when people ask about a site, they are just advertising for the site.

Im not gonna advertise for something im not even signed up for.
Charity.... On the INTERNET!
.....I think not.
usually they do actually work. most require you to get other people to complete surveys and such as well. they pay for the products through advertising.
Im extremely skeptical of those myself, and it's fairly justified. The internet is an "unseemly" place to say the least.

I'm also fairly skeptical of UGers who have advertisements for said schemes in their sigs.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
Quote by daytripper75
usually they do actually work. most require you to get other people to complete surveys and such as well. they pay for the products through advertising.

Seems reasonable... BUt ill probably use the house next door's address. Those carpet-munchers will probably enjoy anything being sent there.
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
......Hes one of them!....

I'M NOT, I PROMISE! I just found the irony in the fact that my friend was just telling me about it the other day!

sorry =\