I WAS planning on purchasing an ENGL Blackmore, but I was also considering the Peavey JSX and the Carvin V3/Legacy.

I found a jsx on craigslist for 850, so I'd be saving tons of money if I chose to go that route.

I'm wanting an amp that can do the brutalz rhythm, and can also have a good lead tone too. Also, it needs to have decent cleans, as well, and an fx loop.

What should I go for? And any other suggestions? Thanks.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I would go Blackmore, but I know money isn't always free flowing. That said, go for the JSX if that is a combo for $850. Sounds like a good deal and for a really nice amp.

Or find a Mark IV for some more cash and have a better amp overall IMO. I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to save money and settle on a good tone.
I'm gong for a quarter-stack.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I'm guessing his in europe since he's looking at engl, in which case mesa would be way overpriced.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I live in Hawaii.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I could give you a bag full of empy d'darrio string thingies. You could get one of those pint glasses for sure with how many I have.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Or find a Mark IV for some more cash and have a better amp overall IMO. I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to save money and settle on a good tone.

I think the Mesa option would be best, too, but my teh br00talz experience is pretty limited. People swear by those Carvins, and the price on them isn't bad, either. And that's a great deal on a JSX (head & 2x12?). If you go for the Peavey, the head and cab option is best because you can get a different cab than the Peavey. That head would be awesome on an Orange or Mesa 2x12.

But all in all, I'm just here to give you a free bump to the top.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Thanks Slats.

It's 850 for the head, which is an amazing deal since the head costs around 1,400 USD new.

BAUMP.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R