wtf, I have all 23 other masks, but I can't get the fierce diety mask... anyone help me?

btw please dont tell me to go to the ggame thread, because that thread is packed in there, and i'll never get an answer.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
Its on the moon, give away every to the moon kids then when you finish the tasks you get your fierce diety.
get them all, before the u fight majora, you are at a place where theres a tree and kids, beat all their games(giving them ur masks) and u get it
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
You have to give it to the kids on the moon and verse them all in hide and seek, then the kid with majoras mask will give it to you
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Its on the moon, give away every to the moon kids then when you finish the tasks you get your fierce diety.

Beat me to it......man that mask kicks ass dude.

Theres a way to cheat and use it outside of boss fights but I forgot how to do it.
ah... majorah's mask... i thoroughly enjoyed this game. ocarina was better tho. my favorite transformation mask (other than fierce deity) was the zora mask
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
that was a great game... but ocarina of time was epic... best game EVAR imo...
What a coincedence, i just beat both games the other day!

So much fun, i want to play wind waker, and TP soooo bad
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
What a coincedence, i just beat both games the other day!

So much fun, i want to play wind waker, and TP soooo bad

Just started ocarina of time and plan to finish Majora's Mask soon!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by LedFloyd77
that was a great game... but ocarina of time was epic... best game EVAR imo...

I would agree with you except that i now have Twilight Princess. It is the best games ever. If you dont have it, buy it. And if you dont have a Wii get one of those too (you need it to play the game )

Or you could get the game cube one i guess but no-one likes game cube.
Yeah and then you put it on when you fight skull kid and you rape him, I remember the day I beat that game was the day of my like 10th birthday or something, it was great
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
I would agree with you except that i now have Twilight Princess. It is the best games ever. If you dont have it, buy it. And if you dont have a Wii get one of those too (you need it to play the game )

Or you could get the game cube one i guess but no-one likes game cube.

I might just have to find a gamecube so i can play it and wind waker
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I enjoyed Majora's Mask more than OoT, contrary to popular opinion. I liked all the subquests instead of just plodding through dungeons all the time. The time thing added an interesting dimension too.
I just finished the forest temple on ocarina of time. gosh that game is awesome
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Majoras Mask > OoT.

YEAH, I SAID IT!

I personally like MM way better. Everything was just so much...darker, more horrifying. It was like "the moon is gonna crash, and you can't do jack-**** about it, have fun!". On the third day I was like "AW,CRAP! WHAT ABOUT THAT GIRL, AND THE ALIENS?"

Everything felt somewhat personal, and such. Not sure how else to explain.

OoT was good, but I loved MM.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by shigidab0p
I enjoyed Majora's Mask more than OoT, contrary to popular opinion. I liked all the subquests instead of just plodding through dungeons all the time. The time thing added an interesting dimension too.

I second that, The whole game is just amazing. I accully hav some japenes box cover of the game as my desktop background, also got it emulated on my laptop too
since there is already a thread for this, how did you kill all the ghosts at the ranch to save the cows? i always have had a hard time trying to do that but can't figure out if there is a strategic way or something.
Quote by HelloHalo
Majoras Mask > OoT.

YEAH, I SAID IT!

I personally like MM way better. Everything was just so much...darker, more horrifying. It was like "the moon is gonna crash, and you can't do jack-**** about it, have fun!". On the third day I was like "AW,CRAP! WHAT ABOUT THAT GIRL, AND THE ALIENS?"

Agreed 100%.

And to the guy above me: Just run around the barn shooting ghosts with your bow. You can't "kill" them, you just have to keep making them start over for 6 ingame hours. (I think that's 6 RL minutes?)
Quote by Zecromancer
Agreed 100%.

And to the guy above me: Just run around the barn shooting ghosts with your bow. You can't "kill" them, you just have to keep making them start over for 6 ingame hours. (I think that's 6 RL minutes?)

damn, i was afraid of that. i've had so many times where i only needed maybe 10 seconds or so and then i fail.

and about the MM being better than OoT, i would also agree. OoT was so innovating and had a great story, but MM offered so much on a personal level. you got to know so many characters as if it were real life. and the side quests are just pure fun.
Quote by HelloHalo
Majoras Mask > OoT.

YEAH, I SAID IT!

I agree. I was small at the time so when link put on the masks and it like crunched his face, it scared the crap out of me
Quote by HelloHalo
Majoras Mask > OoT.

YEAH, I SAID IT!

+9001
My sentiments exactly.

back on topic, I gave all the masks to the dudes, but when I talk to Majoras mask kid he just says "Do you want to play?" If I say yes, then he just says "You have all weak masks, do you still want to play?" I may just be overthinking this, but could someone link a video of it?
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
Woot, people are agreeing with me.

First time I played, I was 9 I think.

The moon scared me ****less.

Like, I looked up. And I turned it off.

Still frightens me to some degree.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?