everytime something that has to do with kiss theres all this negative vibe agianst them, i'd like to hear some explanations why they are terrible, i for one disagree and think they are great
I don't have a negative Vibe towards Kiss, i like them. I'm not crazy about them, but i think they have a pretty good sound.
Gene Simmons is just a douchebag, I have no problem with the music though.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
people don't like them because there all about the show and making money. mostly people like them or dont. personally i dont really care for them
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by ldzppln81
people don't like them because there all about the show and making money. mostly people like them or dont. personally i dont really care for them

Is making money such a bad thing? I mean would you not like a doctor or whatever because they just watned to make money?

I like KISS.
Quote by humperdunk
Gene Simmons is just a douchebag, I have no problem with the music though.

I think that's his gimmick. With the whole I'm great image. And you'd also have a big ego if you were 'richer than some small countries'.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Imas
Is making money such a bad thing? I mean would you not like a doctor or whatever because they just watned to make money?

I like KISS.

1. i never said thats why i didnt like them. but that is true that alot of people dont like them from that aspect.
2.dude there not docters.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
KISS can be good when they FEEL like it

they can write a real great rocknroll tune almost no problem. But then also write mediocre stuff like ''I was made for lovin you'' for instance

I personally like em

But only for songs among the likes of...

Detroit rock city, god of thunder, rocknroll all nite, destroyer, cold gin, hotter than hell, etc etc