Page 1 of 2
We were just chilling at the park, having some root beer, cheetos, and marshmellows, and talking to some people. Suddenly we hear a huge splashing noise and see some middle-school looking kids sprinting away. So we think, "what kind of dip****s go to the park, turn on a faucet, and run away?" But we went to investigate and see that the pipe is cracked and water is just raining down from the ceiling. So, we called the cops and told them, and they came to investigate. They were pretty cool people with a sense of humor and stuff. Maybe 911 wasn't completely necessary, but it was cool and stuff, i felt like I was in a detective movie giving the cops information and ****.
k.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
you actually called the cops on someone who didn't even hurt anyone else? You sir, are a bitch
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
This one time, And like stuff, and then, and, and,and, and, and, and...

:/ Wow.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Simply elementary Winston.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
congratuf*ckinlations sir..u have completley wasted precious time that could have been used for doing somthing to better my life instead of reading about someone who is a 6 year old tattle tale who calls the police for absolutly no reason whatsoever......and for this..i thank you whole heartedly indeed.
Last edited by Altoidwithmelon at Jun 14, 2008,
Tell it again?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by capsfan17
you actually called the cops on someone who didn't even hurt anyone else? You sir, are a bitch

Nah. We just called them so they'd know the pipe was broken sooner, and be able to fix it sooner. Like they're seriously gonna try to find a bunch of kids who have been running for 10 minutes.
Quote by metalderek
Watson?

Jesus ****ing Christ.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
congratuf*ckinlations sir..u have completley wasted precious time that could have been you for doing somthing to better my life instead of reading about someone who is a 6 year old tattle tale who calls the police for absolutly no reason whatsoever......and for this..i thank you whole heartedly indeed.

You're an arsehole. Get a life and stop pretending to be a tough guy flaming people on the internet. Cos it totally makes you cool.

EDIT: But that's pretty cool, ts, it sounds like it made things interesting.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by Austiman
Jesus ****ing Christ.

sherlock holmes

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by dannyboy14
You're an arsehole. Get a life and stop pretending to be a tough guy flaming people on the internet. Cos it totally makes you cool.

Thank you sir.
Quote by dannyboy14

excuse you sir..but did you actually enjoy this thread?...imo it had no meaning, purpose, or betterment for anyone here so i simply expressed my opinion
Congratulations.

What? You want a medal or something?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Brain245
Nah. We just called them so they'd know the pipe was broken sooner, and be able to fix it sooner. Like they're seriously gonna try to find a bunch of kids who have been running for 10 minutes.

The cops came in 10 minutes? Shouldn't they be out like solving real crimes?

has no signature.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
congratuf*ckinlations sir..u have completley wasted precious time that could have been used for doing somthing to better my life instead of reading about someone who is a 6 year old tattle tale who calls the police for absolutly no reason whatsoever......and for this..i thank you whole heartedly indeed.

you sir, are an asshole who doesn't deserve that time.
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
sherlock holmes

Hahaha
Quote by Adam...?

Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by Altoidwithmelon

Doing something better?
Like what?
The Pit?
Doesn't get much better than this bub.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
I'm baked as **** and I can still tell that, that story was ****ing stupid.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo

Uhh, not really.
He and his friends did a good deed. That is what this world needs. Less people who point out the bad and more who point out the good.
I applaud you and your friends, TS.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by figsandbobo

Better story than the TS's.
Quote by frottage
oh yeah? check this **** out..
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=685187
my friend and i tracked down a fugitive and lead the cops to him, and they never thanked us or anything
that's still pretty sweet though. cops, at least where i live, are cool unless you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Cops are always cool, unless you do the wrong thing. It's their job.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by capsfan17

+1

Call a plumber. That isn't the police's job.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon

Someone is an angry munchkin.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by original=punk
+1

Unfortunately, we don't own the broken pipes at the park because it is public property, owned by the town. So we're not going to pay a plumber to fix public property. Who will pay them? The town government. How do we tell the town government? Call the cops.

We weren't tattling on stupid kids, we were just trying to do the right thing and inform the right people before the park gets flooded.
Man, TS is a snitch!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by original=punk
+1

It was probably the city's property.
A plumber can't just go on city property and fix stuff. They have to be hired/contracted by the city to do that.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by Austiman
This one time, And like stuff, and then, and, and,and, and, and, and...

you too?!

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by konkordmusk
It was probably the city's property.
A plumber can't just go on city property and fix stuff. They have to be hired/contracted by the city to do that.

Would you complain if someone fixed your stuff and you didn't have to pay for it?
That's the world we should be living in.

You just associate everything with money and property.
Quote by original=punk
Would you complain if someone fixed your stuff and you didn't have to pay for it?
That's the world we should be living in.

You just associate everything with money and property.

I'd think the plumber would LOVE to be paid money to fix that water fountain.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 2