Now I'll start by saying that I'm Pro-Bush, just not on my women , but I honestly thought like a few weeks before the 2004 presidential elections, President Bush was going to announce the capture of Osama bin Laden. I genuinely believed that. And, he didn't, and I went to Iraq and looked for him myself. Didn't find him. I'm sure I'll have another 2 or 3 more years of looking in the region.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
the pizza delivery conspiracy
the pizza places are getting everyones name from phone calls ordering pizza and they will program robots to kill every one who has ordered pizza so i always order pizza with a fake name........im usualy Jim Shwartz, Cletus Arbuckle, Rusty Shacklford,

haveing a fake name is realy cool too
Quote by Baldorr
the pizza places are getting everyones name from phone calls ordering pizza and they will program robots to kill every one who has ordered pizza so i always order pizza with a fake name........im usualy Jim Shwartz, Cletus Arbuckle, Rusty Shacklford,

I see someone's a King of the Hill fan.
dude the governments trying to take our weed man
but we can fight them withn the power of love man
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Lol. The governement conspiracies. Makes me think about the flat-earthers with their oh-so-wonderful explanation.

"The earth is flat, but the governement is lying to us. We know there's a conspiracy, but we don't know what it's about. But we are pretty sure that there's one good damn reason!"

People who sees conspiracies everywhere need to get out, get a girlfriend and stop believing in people who wear aluminum foil to protect their thoughts from the aliens and speak Klingon regulary.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Martindecorum
aliens, there real, osama already been caught

Yeah, but we're safe now. Will Smith took care of them when they invaded earth with their motherships.
Quote by Baldorr

I used to work in the pizza delivery industry. I do not know of these robots you have mentioned. People have given us tons of fake names. That is fine. Cool thing about the job is delivering to famous people like a few member of the Dallas Mavericks. The receipts have their address and phone numbers.
the state of Utah is a giant mormon spaceship
not really a conspiracy, but true all the same
I want Super Saiyan abilities
The government IS a conspiracy.

You're actually living in anarchy, you just don't know it.
They're so annoying..Anytime you present evdence from experts that debunks their ideas, they say that they're just trying to keep the truth from people. It's like if it isn't a shoddy youtube video made by smeone intheir basement, it isn't true.
Quote by Baldorr

Im sure you have no clue your wife has been having a 14 year affair and a child with her Indian messuse/lover. Someof my favorites
-Reptilian humanoids—According to David Icke, a group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood control a secret world government. Icke has accused many prominent politicians and celebrities of being such creatures, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, and Kris Kristofferson.
-KFC Conspiracy that claimed that the Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise is owned by the Ku Klux Klan, and the chicken is laced with a drug that makes only black men impotent.
-Phantom time hypothesis is a theory developed by Heribert Illig which suggests that the Early Middle Ages (614–911 CE) never occurred, meaning that all artifacts attributed to this time period were from other times, and all historical figures were outright fabrications.

One consequence of Illig's hypothesis is that Charlemagne never existed but is a fictional character. The vast majority of historians believe this theory to be complete fiction, as all cited evidence can be considered circumstantial
well, there is some good argument against the moon landing, such as "if there's no atmosphere, why is the flag blowing?" or "if it's so old, wouldnt it be covered in dust" <--not so sure about that argument, but also "if they did it then, why don't they do it again?"
yes, with such advances in technology it would be harder to fake a moon landing since it would be easier to spot, but one must consider the fact that there have been more important things to take care of, such as the international space station.

and supposedly the lincoln, mlk jr and jfk killings were linked, though i doubt it. MLK could have been by a politician against the civil rights movement, but the thing i heard about Lincoln and JFK's killings being linked [something about a similar fake name] sound too far-fetched. I do find it possible that John Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy's killings may have been linked by a group of people.

aliens could definitely be real.

i also heard something about a super-efficient car engine being constructed during one of the american foreign wars, but the government destroyed all evidence to ensure that people will keep buying gasoline. this sounds like all other conspiracy theories, though i can see why such a thing could happen now, except the countries that we get oil from would do this, seeing as how Saudi Arabia is actually closing oil wells.
Florida recount in 2000.

Katherine Harris (who raised money for George and Jeb Bush) got to decide if there was to be a recount. The matter went to the Supreme Court and was quickly quashed.

I'm still pissed.

The President wins a very very close election that goes down to the state that his brother is the Governer of, there are reported voter irregularities across the state and no investigations are allowed.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik