Is it possible for me to block someone from texting me? this one kid sends me 20 texts without me texting him back, and he just cant get the hint, even when i tell him to stop. so is it possible for me to block his number from texting me, and if so, how?
facepunch?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
What service do you have?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
cellphones for the fail

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by guns_rosesldb
Is it possible for me to block someone from texting me? this one kid sends me 20 texts without me texting him back, and he just cant get the hint, even when i tell him to stop. so is it possible for me to block his number from texting me, and if so, how?

Yeah. Go to your messaging menu and hit options. Or go to your contacts to his number and hit options and you can block him. I have Verizon and that's how mine works. One flaw though is that he'll know you've blocked him.
Edit- In my message menu I hit settings. It says Block/Unblock. Try that as well.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by Austiman
Yeah. Go to your messaging menu and hit options. Or go to your contacts to his number and hit options and you can block him. I have Verizon and that's how mine works. One flaw though is that he'll know you've blocked him.
Edit- In my message menu I hit settings. It says Block/Unblock. Try that as well.

ok i'll try that. i have verizon too. it sucks that he'll know i blocked him but o well
Rape him anally with a sledgehammer sideways.

Problem solved.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Or just tell him that you don't really want to text with him.

You don't even have to be that specific, just say that you don't want to text, or get charged for it or something.
Quote by valennic
Rape him anally with a sledgehammer sideways.

Problem solved.

problem solved....not exactly. the kid is gay and he would probly like it too much. i'll find some way to get the little fag to stop texting me
Quote by guns_rosesldb
problem solved....not exactly. the kid is gay and he would probly like it too much. i'll find some way to get the little fag to stop texting me

Then you do this instead.

Rape him with a sledgehammer sideways in his EAR!!!!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by guns_rosesldb

Did my suggestion work?
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by Austiman
Did my suggestion work?

nope. now i have a sledgehammer that i can never use again....