Hey,

I take pride in keeping my gear clean and undamaged. I typically wash my hands before I play guitar (though sometimes not)...

I've been playing for 4-6 years now, so I'm experience and have calloused finger tips, BUT....

Depending on the soap I use to wash my hands, but fingers become very soft and difficult to...

A.) Finger pick (I don't use a pick and I play a lot of flamenco)... the fingers don't grab the strings and I don't have nails (I refuse to use finger picks)

B.) My left hand doesn't have the same traction or response...

Are there any techniques I can use to keep my fingers "Grippy" but clean?

I know of a few bassists who purposely dirty their hands for the same reason, but I like my guitar strings to last a while.
dude.. no offense, but your being a little too much of a clean freak.. wash your hands if they are obviously dirty (like if you just ate) but otherwise don't wet your hands before you play.. that makes your skin softer and therefor not what you want.. I don't wash my hands before i play, and i change my strings about once every month or two.. just get Elixer strings, they last a long time, and use FastFret to clean your strings and neck...