Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

is your stepdad by any chance bruce lee reincarnated? because if he is then i would say he has a good chance.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Can your step dad divide by zero?

Nope. He's 6 feet tall and weighs 185 and he completely believes that Chuck Norris has nothing on him
Quote by tylsforthescars
Nope. He's 6 feet tall and weighs 185 and he completely believes that Chuck Norris has nothing on him

he's probably right. Chuck Norris is a bitch.
Quote by tylsforthescars

HE BELIEVES WRONG

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

im really sick of these teen age boys obession with chuck...and even more im sick of playing mario kart online and having to race a chuck norris every time
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by drunkinkoala
I can.

1/0

Oh shi-

NOooooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiawnifvn3888888835q83y51385h ussbsbsb ss8s 8s s=8s=8s ys=8*SSY*#$H3h438h438h343%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Quote by kman123
your step dad....is a idiot!

The irony in this statement alone could take down Chuck Norris............

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

bull****
nobody can take chuck norris...
chuck norris takes them
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by slashguitarist2
hes kidding around with u man everyone knows that no single man can take chuck norris

He's actually one of those cocky a-holes who this the sun shines out of his a**
Quote by valennic
The irony in this statement alone could take down Chuck Norris............

My thoughts exactly
Chuck Norris cannot age he is actually 68 (not kidding) therefore he cannot die.
I don't get this whole "Chuck Norris is a god" thing. I understand it's kind of a joke, but either way...

I know that chances are, he can kick the **** out of any person you pick up off the street.

Put him up against Mirco Crocop, however, and Norris will get a vastly superior roundhouse kick sending his brains flying into the wall next to him.

Crocop is a badass, if you've never heard of him, YouTube him.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Last edited by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr at Jun 14, 2008,
My uncle actually sparred against Chuck Norris back when he was in the whole dojo thing in Houston and Dallas during the early 80's.

So, in short, he punched Chuck Norris and lived to tell the tale, but he didn't stay in the fight for much longer
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
Quote by slashguitarist2
hes kidding around with u man everyone knows that no single man can take chuck norris

i believe Dave Mustaine kan take Chuck Norris any day ...but only if Dave Mustaine grew a kool catch frase like
"I'll beat you with my fists!"
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
I don't get this whole "Chuck Norris is a god" thing. I understand it's kind of a joke, but either way...

I know that chances are, he can kick the **** out of any person you pick up off the street.

Put him up against Mirco Crocop, however, and Norris will get a vastly suerior roundhouse kick sending his brains flying into the wall next to him.

Cropcop is a badass, if you've never heard of him, YouTube him.

yeah someone who kicks real ass...not just a bad actor like ol' chucky
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
NOONE CAN TAKE CHUCK NORRIS... That's final
[/thread]
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Tell your step-father that I, Chuck Norris, am way better than him in so many ways. If he wants to start something, tell him I challenge him to a guitar battle.

Chuck Norris
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr

Put him up against Mirco Crocop, however, and Norris will get a vastly superior roundhouse kick sending his brains flying into the wall next to him.

Crocop is a badass, if you've never heard of him, YouTube him.

i think i just paid 35$ to see him lose recently....
Quote by Baldorr
i believe Dave Mustaine kan take Chuck Norris any day ...but only if Dave Mustaine grew a kool catch frase like

Yeah, so long as Dave doesn't pass out drunk in a chair n nearly loose his arm again
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by l0rd0ct0d0rk
Tell your step-father that I, Chuck Norris, am way better than him in so many ways. If he wants to start something, tell him I challenge him to a guitar battle.

Chuck Norris

That....was made of win and peanut butter faces.
You should tell your dad Chuck Norris jokes aren't funny any more.
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

Quote by Baldorr

That's a horrible catch phrase.
Chuck Norris vs Mirco CroCop! I would pay SO MUCH to see that! We all know Chuck Norris would win, but it would be fun.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by InvaderTSN
That's a horrible catch phrase.

yeah but if Dave Mustaine went around saying it wouldnt it be hella kool?!?! especially with his nasaly kinda voice...that would be BAD ASS!
Three simple rules of survival:

1. Don’t take the name of Chuck in vain
2. When in the presence of Chuck, avert your eyes, lest you recieve a roundhouse kick to the face
3. When camping, bring toilet paper

Chuck Norris doesnt consider it sex if the woman lives

Chuck Norris once commented, “There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none.”

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse actually live in Chuck Norris’s nutsack.

When observing a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick in slow motion, one finds that Chuck Norris actually rapes his victim in the ass, smokes a cigarette with Dennis Leary, and then roundhouse kicks them in the face.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
If you really love your step-dad, you will talk some sense into him before he gets killed. Chuck Norris slays his betrayers.
This chuck norris **** is getting old. It was funny for about the first few moments that generator about him was set up.
/end
Page 1 of 2