sell all ur gear other than your custom V, bad monkey and crybaby wah. then use the money to buy a nice ass tube amp. then change over to hard rock/blues playing. lol.

less FX means less tone suckage and disguising of sloppy playing (not accusing you of it mind you).

uh yea it isn't all that great of an amp lol.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Ibanez makes crap amps, that one is no exception.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
the ten watt toneblaster is a great practice amp that doesn't get carried away w/ features, i love mine. but the curse of SS amps makes it impossible to get good sound with volume past half or 3/4.

it's great amp for practice, but it ends there. and as far as i know it's a relatively fair price.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I haven't tried on, but you could definitely do better. Their tube amp models are pretty good. What kind of budget are we talking about here and what kind of styles are we looking for?
my budget is around 500$ an i mostly play metal but i need a nice clean tone cause i play alot of clean intros in my songs
I think the b-52 at112 is about that much. you could probably get a bugera combo for that much as well. I've played the b-52 and it's a got a good metal tone. I didn't demo the cleans, but I've heard they are pretty good.
Hmm, might be hard to find a good stereo head in that range. Why do you need to run two cabs?
i need to run both my cabs cause it would be a waste not to an my band likes everything loud
I just bought a TBX150 and love it. And I also own a Mesa Dual Rec. So it depends on what you like I guess. Some people get stuck on the fact that tubes are the best, which to most degree, they are. But solid states give way more gain, and the TBX150 is an amazing amp for metal. I've used it in our last 5 shows, and have a had people coming up to me, complimenting me on my tone. And they are shocked when I tell them it's not a tube. Try one out, if you like it, buy. You won't be dissapointed.
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2