Just like to say hello to all the hard-core UGer's out there.

I'm just a guy who likes to jam with this friends (I play guitar, both lead and rhythm).

I recently sold my Fender Telecaster (Squier), and decided to buy an Epiphone Prophecy SG, and so far, so good. I just need some more money to buy the hard-shell case with it, 'cause I go back and forth between schools, and my parents houses alot.

Currently, I just own a Yahama APX-500 (Acoustic), and play pretty much all my metal on my acoustic until I get my SG. :P

So, what are the UG forums like? Are people friendly?
Hi Anaphylaxis. Sadly, people in the Pit don't take kindly to newcomers. The forums are pretty cool - there is a lot of stuff to talk about, especially in the Bands and Artists sections.

You may even have been reported before my post! Let's see if it happened.

EDIT: Okay, it didn't. There is a New Members forum where you can introduce yourself and ask questions and whatnot. If you have any questions, go there first or you'll get shot down in the Pit. Other than that, welcome.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Kthxbye

XD

Noob Forums please.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I believe the new-comers section says this in the description:

New Members Q&A Forum
Help for new members - please read the FAQ and Rules before posting. NO guitar-related questions!

I don't see anything that says "Introduce yourself here", in there, I checked the forum a couple of times to make sure this was the right place to post.

Thanks though.
Hi, I'm Drew

I enjoy long walks on the beach, and I wish for world peace.

I also wear a size 10 shoe.

Just kidding.

New Members Q&A
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
^ You were kidding about your shoe size being 10, right? Last time I checked, it was 9.5...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Anaphylaxis

I'm just a guy who likes to jam with this friends (I play guitar, both lead and rhythm).

I recently sold my Fender Telecaster (Squier), and decided to buy an Epiphone Prophecy SG, and so far, so good. I just need some more money to buy the hard-shell case with it, 'cause I go back and forth between schools, and my parents houses alot.

Currently, I just own a Yahama APX-500 (Acoustic), and play pretty much all my metal on my acoustic until I get my SG. :P

Hey I'll help you write a song that'll get your parents back together.

I'm 12 or 13, depending on the shoe. It's hard to find Wizard shoes in these parts...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Anaphylaxis

The Pit is open for business............
Hi, my name is Michael Jackson. I'm a friendly person and I would like to get to know you on a more personal level. If you need to contact me anytime my number is 555-666-rape.

Thanks!
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Quote by darkstar2466
^ You were kidding about your shoe size being 10, right? Last time I checked, it was 9.5...

Well I'm a 13.