i can't believe it.

i actually got a chill down my body when i saw it. the world lost a great political commentator today, and more so, a great person. there's probably a thread about this, but i'm not really thinking straight at the moment. besides if bo diddley got numerous threads, so can he.

god rest his soul.

1950 - 2008

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/06/13/1140494.aspx
#DTWD
the election this year is not going to be the same. no more whiteboards? I don't want to live in this world anymore
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by capsfan17
the election this year is not going to be the same. no more whiteboards? I don't want to live in this world anymore

what am i going to do on sundays? you know what would be bold? to retire meet the press, the longest running show in television, in his memory. i mean a ton of its hosts have died, but never so sudden. and he was the longest running host. man ... this is intense.
#DTWD
A loss for mankind.

The world must An Hero....now.

RIP
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
He was like the only tv reporter that actually even feigned objectivity. And he fact checked like a mother****er. The level of political discourse is going to take a massive hit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
who's next?! chris matth-- nay ... i do not dare to even say it.

i shouldn't be so effected by something like this. but i am.

A few days before he died, he had an audience with the Pope. He was in Italy for a family vacation but returned home before the rest of the family, who was still in Italy when he died.

wow. as a catholic, i can tell you that's the way to go out. but why so soon? his son just graduated college.
#DTWD
and at this point in such an historic election year, talk about tragic timing..

rest in peace, my sweet prince.

Last edited by blackflag49 at Jun 14, 2008,
this really shocked me. i didnt believe it at first. i cant say i really watched him much, but from what i saw, he was pretty good.

its definitely sad when someone dies so sudden like that.

RIP Tim.
well ... i think all americans owe it to tim to give him one last dream come true.

OBAMA '08 -- DO IT FOR T-RUSS

it sounds like olbermann is on the verge of tears ... well as close as he can be, he's got a pretty stern demeanor, but closer than usual. well this isn't live so ... i guess he WAS on the verge.
#DTWD
i totally agree, the world will be very different without Tim Russert. I loved Meet the Press. I guess now I'll watch Face the Nation, which isn't nearly as good.
oh my god ... right around the corner from father's day. could they pile on anymore emotional baggage?

i don't even want to smoke anymore. i think tim russert just made me aware of my own mortality. a man 40 years my senior.
#DTWD
It happened during the middle of a recording I heard too... That means there's a video. I don't want to see it. This man had a very sharp mind. Always quick to come back with a thought provoking point. His interview with Hilary was quite the mind teaser. Rest in peace man.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
LMAO LMAO SWEET PRINCE LMAO LMAO
tim russert can suck my nut, his death has no effect on me whatsoever.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
When my mom told me, I was actually sad. He was a genius and a great political commentator.

RIP, Tim.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by DeadDerykk88

You're entitled to your opinion... asshole.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by DeadDerykk88

Ignorance is bliss.
Portugal. The Man »–
i actually saw his show in person before. i was bored and cold as hell. but then again...i was like 5-6....so...yeah
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.