Poll: Do you check your handiwork when you take a deuce?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you check your handiwork when you take a deuce?
Yes
37 77%
No
11 23%
Voters: 48.
Time to be honest. I know guys will answer this question because we are guys, but girls are encouraged to answer as well.

When you take a deuce, do you check your craftsmanship before you flush?
Yes. I also find that egg rolls make the best loafs to pinch.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
It all depends. If I'm in a hurry I just do my business, flush, and run. If the duty was particularly strenuous though, I tend to take a peak at what was causing such discomfort. If Señor Splash is particularly large, it makes me feel like a champ.
I have a strict rubric that I grade myself on after every sh*tsesh.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by happytimeharry
It all depends. If I'm in a hurry I just do my business, flush, and run. If the duty was particularly strenuous though, I tend to take a peak at what was causing such discomfort. If Señor Splash is particularly large, it makes me feel like a champ.

Happytimeharry, that was so well said. I was moved.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by daytripper75
yeah normally. i mean i want to see if it was a healthy looking shit or not.

thats legit. one day i was checking my email and on the MSN homepage they had a featured article about checking your poo. Ideal poo is shaped like a torpedo and appears "fluffy". It should be a normal brown color, too light indicates something wrong with your diet [dont remember what] and if its black and like tar you probably have bleeding either in your stomach or intestines. but this can also indicate a recent boost of iron in your diet.