Ok, I am pretty sure my wiring is correct, but just wanted to make sure. I have a neck and a bridge Model 59 and a JB JR from seymour duncan. I am custom cutting my own pickguard for the guitar so I wanted to do something a little different. Instead of using a 5-way selector, I wanted to use on-off switches for each pup instead. Because the JB JR is coil tapable, I wanted to be able to hook that up to the same switch as its corosponding on/off switch.

I put everything into parrallel wiring as I believe most guitar/switches are parrallel anyways. If you see anything off, let me know please.

Also, the guitar was bough for 15 bucks, and was completely gutted. I sanded it down, and started painting it white. I got the neck done, but then it got windy one day, and blew my make shift paint booth over, and the body hit the concrete. After body filling, and sanding again, I repainted, wind came by again, and trashed the body a second time. I got pissed off. So now the body of the guitar is painted black with truck bed liner. It is really stinky, but I like it, and it has a cool texture and I dont have to worry about hurting my finish because this stuff is intence.

*Crappy Cell Phone Pictures*

the headstock looks a little funny, but that could just be the sideways nature of the picture :P

did you paint over the shielding paint in the body/pu cavity? or does the (matte?) black just match super nicely?
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by rancidryan
i think it should be okay.....

and did you scallop some frets?

Good eye. Yeah I did, frets 15 up are scalloped.

Quote by deftonesordie
the headstock looks a little funny, but that could just be the sideways nature of the picture :P

did you paint over the shielding paint in the body/pu cavity? or does the (matte?) black just match super nicely?

It looks a lot better in RL. I will even admit, the black with white headstock looks a bit off in the picture. And no, I didn't pain over the shielding because there wasn't any to begin with. It was just a cheep knock off. The wood was nice though for such a knock off, nothing special, but it is one solid piece. And that Matte Black "paint" is spray in truck bed liner.
then you'll wanna shield the control cavity some way. this can be anything from electronics paint to copper tape to aluminum foil. just shield it somehow, otherwise enjoy some radio signals my friend.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...