Poll: Do You Think This Is Real?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Think This Is Real?
OMG, THIS IS MIND BLOWING!
1 33%
CONSPIRACY!!!
1 33%
Sort Of Seems Real...
1 33%
Voters: 3.
Have you guys heard of this? It seems more like fact then conspiracy or w/e. What do you guys think of it? Theres like a lot of weird stuff related to "New World Order". Its pretty insane if all this is really going to happen. And supposedly there are a lot of symbols showing. Watch these videos/Search Youtube:

Videos:

New World Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWEXU0-62ps&feature=related

Illuminati/New World Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34

Just search stuff about it...
Lol yes, it's amazing how something can seem like fact when they simply tell you it is...
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
The popular conspiracies are a load of ****, but the actual studies of the NWO actually look pretty good
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Yeah, a stable of washed up wrestlers from WCW is gonna take over the world....

GO HOLLYWOOD HOGAN!
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by BobChicken
The popular conspiracies are a load of ****, but the actual studies of the NWO actually look pretty good

Yeah, it seems pretty insane, but then again i don't know. Like for gods sake they have a conspiracy for Princess Diana? WTF?
Quote by BobChicken

No, they're based on lies and innacuracies, and they omit crucial facts and points that go against the conspiracy.

Just like all conspiracies.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by merfsullivan
Yeah, a stable of washed up wrestlers from WCW is gonna take over the world....

GO HOLLYWOOD HOGAN!

hahahaha i knew someone would say that soon
Yeah i get where youre coming from, but i meant that you shouldnt believe everything you read, and NEVER listen to Dan Brown... just read into stuff a bit more

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

Quote by Rankles
No, they're based on lies and innacuracies, and they omit crucial facts and points that go against the conspiracy.

Yeah, i don't know this is probaly the only conspiracy i've ever gave a damn about
Quote by BobChicken
Yeah i get where youre coming from, but i meant that you shouldnt believe everything you read, and NEVER listen to Dan Brown... just read into stuff a bit more

No, see. You shouldn't believe everything you read and hear, but that works both ways. Don't believe the media, and don't believe the morons who make these videos.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

You forgot the /thread part...
Quote by Rankles
No, see. You shouldn't believe everything you read and hear, but that works both ways. Don't believe the media, and don't believe the morons who make these videos.

I'm so confused

What about all this stuff about our freedoms being taken away?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1fNjK9SXg

Or is that just the media being told by the government to scare people to...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7se4gFTCys
RFID?
If even a fraction of conspiracy theories are true, it's pretty frightening. I agree with half of this though.
Quote by Rankles

Lol i just watched those videos they are a load of BS

/Thread

Quote by phlip999

Quote by Rankles

+1
why not look for evidence for and against those videos?try to see a view that's not just one-dimensional.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
You forgot the /thread part...

Don't need it, I have a /thread button.

Closed
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>