Im no experienced guitar player, and ive been told that this is a Fender of some kind so anyone who can identify it, will be uhh appreciated

http://www.imagebanana.com/code/aq7ws0k8/32d5_1.JPG

cheers

edit: it has a serial no. A0022710 , which is confusing for me, because i thought they were suppose to have 6 digits after the letter.
I highly doubt that's a Fender. Looks like some random 80's superstrat. Almost Kramer like, but they used OFR which that bridge obviously isn't and the neck joint is completely different....

IDK...
Thats not a fender mate... thats a pure fake i would say anyway... if you thinking of buying it how much is the price?
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
well its bidding atm rofl, i havent bidded coz im skeptical of its origin

i just checked and hes advertising it as a Fender Strat A series... and well ive never heard of the A series...possibly because i live in a cave, but..hmmm
It means american series... but an american strat does not look like that... it looks like a pitiful attemp of dean to try and make proper guitars
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...