I think that due to the slipping standards of TG and others, Ultimate Guitar should have a magazine!
I know its a rather farfetch'd idea so i have my flame shield at the ready.
nah would be good but i dont know who would buy it as like total guitar is already so popular
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
This has been opted many times before but if I recall correctly, it never really got off the ground. Besides, we have all the news, reviews and interviews already on the frontpage, so what else could you think of that would actually ADD to the content on UG?
I'd get it!

But I dont know if it would work. I mean a lot of the news and interviews UG has are great, but on the other hand, they do put a lot of crap up too.

"OMG GENE SIMMONS IS A DICK!? REALLY!?"

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
They should have half the magazine be quotes from the Pit every month.

That would be good for a few laughs..
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
MAG's have spell check right?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Haha wow, how but just a Pit magazine? Articles about the good, the bad, and the fails of the pit!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
It would be awesome, but it's not a very realistic idea sadly. Althought I'd buy it, I don't think it'd happen. Besides, UG news sucks anyway. I rememeber seeing one that the guitarist from fallout boy had his hair catch on fire during a show...5 days after it happened.
To be honest, everything you could get out of a magazine, you could get out of this site.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
^ Yeah but thats the same with all sports sites like SI.com.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com