Im getting a microkorg soon (if anyones farmiliar with four year strong, enter shikari...), and im gonna be spending a lot of time on that (dont worry, im still gonna play guitar a LOT).

Well, i was wondering if anyone knew the same settings, or ones close to the ones that josh lyford, the synth player of four year strong uses, or the settings that enter shikari uses? i dont know how many synth players, or even microkorg players for that matter are here.

EDIT: Please tell what dials to turn for the settings if you know them, like "a51, hit the 3 button, octave up button once..."
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Last edited by xTrueTillDeathx at Jun 14, 2008,
cant help you with that, but i will say: get a korg kaoss pad (kp3) to go with it. rou from shikari uses a kp2 which is out of production, but the kp3 is much the same thing. it lets you loop up to 4 samples at once and you can add tonnes of effects with a unique touch screen (if you aren't familiar with the kp3).

i'm going to get a kp3 and microkorg soon, but i'm debating over whether to stick with the microkorg or get a korg electribe or an alesis micron...

EDIT: just messing around with the different sounds should get you close to what you want.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
^ thank you!
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.