Page 1 of 2

Thats right folks amp armor... I almost sh*t myself with laughter... You know that crap has to buzz, rattle and resonate like a son of a b*tch too lol but the good thing folks is it blends in with mg's tone perfectly so you would never know....

Heres the site...http://www.guitarz-for-ever.com/amp-armor-flame-skull-diamond-plate-for-marshall-mg100.html
Oh you.... xD
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
thats just... depressing.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I was wondering why it would resonate and rattle, and then I noticed that it was five or six different pieces snapped together with pieces of leather. I imagine it would sound much like the bees rattling around in a can that the MG already sounds like...
I put that in my top 10 of the most useless things ever.
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Quote by outerlimit501
I was wondering why it would resonate and rattle, and then I noticed that it was five or six different pieces snapped together with pieces of leather. I imagine it would sound much like the bees rattling around in a can that the MG already sounds like...

Maybe the bees cancel each other out and the mg can sound good.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Wow...just...wow.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oh dear...

There is no emoticon for what I am feeling right now.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
again.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
This thread is great.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If only that had been around years ago, the MG could have fit right in to the Holy Diver music video
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Ahem, I belive that MG looks like a 50 to me, not a 100!

Still, that's no excuse for, amp armour!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Haha, the worst thing is, some people must buy it..
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Crushing looks to with crushing tone!
Schecter Blackjack
Mesa F-30
Line 6 Verbzilla
Bad Monkey
FAB Chorus
Quote by Lil Macker
Ahem, I belive that MG looks like a 50 to me, not a 100!

Still, that's no excuse for, amp armour!

Besides the fact it says MG100 on it?

Still......
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I'm not sure what i feel right now. It's somewhere between shock, humor, and amazement.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
(Look at it...) o_O

After some thought
@_@
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Quote by BladeSlinger
This thread is great.....

haha, +1.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
im just waiting to see a pic of some dumb young fella doin a gig with that thing and being delighted with himself.
Guitar condoms, i didnt know guitars could get women pregnant...

oh no, my guitar has been "un-protected" all this time!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Humanity is doomed.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
i haf one of those ther great amps alredy but the new armer stuff is so cool my frends are all jealus lol they have some other armers too beside the flame but flame is colet u guys shoudl get urself some for ur ampz, worth the dollars
Page 1 of 2