It is $700 from most stores, so ya good deal.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
because it sounds muddy and does not play too well, just because i prefer ebony, But yeah dont be fooled it is not any better if not worse than the standards because of the muddy EMG's
Thats the zakk wylde epi. Pretty nice deal for 500 bucks. this one's about 800$
A pretty bad decision on your part; that money could have been used to pay for grammar classes.
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Considering what the ZW LPs usually cost, you got a good deal.

Though considering it's a ZW LP at all... it's a bad deal
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Eric 666
You DO realize that IS a fake guitar right? That's not a real Epiphone.

i thought it was a fake too
how is it fake? what tipped you guys off?
SRV R.I.P.
it looks good. and if it plays like the normal wylde epi, then y the hell would u care if its fake or not? ur still getting 300 bucks off the normal price basically.
Pastouris, you don't want to buy a fake because it doesn't have the gaurenteed good standards of an original- Epiphone maintain a certain level of workmanship in all of their products, as does any authentic guitar brand. A fake is not at all reliable.

I thought cheapguitarcentre was a well known rip-off site?
and TS pictures pop up when you google images?

what's the point of this thread?
SRV R.I.P.
ah, just checked the TS post history - he's just a spammer.

sorry for double post.
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by Milesthedude
Pastouris, you don't want to buy a fake because it doesn't have the gaurenteed good standards of an original- Epiphone maintain a certain level of workmanship in all of their products, as does any authentic guitar brand. A fake is not at all reliable.

I thought cheapguitarcentre was a well known rip-off site?

That is true I guess, but if you're experienced enough I'm sure you would from playing the instrument a few times how well the instrument played, etc.... and its standards. But i def agree with that statement, fakes arent reliable.
Quote by Ghold125
the bottom logo on the head stock is not supposed to be black
Quote by Eric 666

That's what its supposed to look like.

Not anymore. They're black logos now, just like all Epiphones with light-coloured headstock rears.

So nope. That Epi is as real as can be... though I still say the ZW models are pointless wastes of money...
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Rip-off troll is ripping
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by MrFlibble
Not anymore. They're black logos now, just like all Epiphones with light-coloured headstock rears.

So nope. That Epi is as real as can be... though I still say the ZW models are pointless wastes of money...

the TS sells fake guitars; guitar is fake.

fake.
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by MrFlibble

Source?
Quote by Eric 666
Source?
Just what I've seen in the shops. I spend 80% of my free time in the three guitar stores this city has, so... yeah.