I dont know if this has been done before but...

Someone posts a picture with the caption covered up, then you guess what that caption may be. Winner puts up a new picture. (Lets not go overboard on the lolcats)

I'll Start

Hopefully Not to hard
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
climb every mountain, ford every stream, stop singing before you crash into a horse..
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
A man has been killed in a collision involving a car and a horse and rider in West Sussex.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Ok...

Soo, now what?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
It's not really that funny, considering a horse and at least one person has died.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Ford Mustang. even though that car isn't a mustang, and I highly doubt that poor horse was a mustang.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
So your hoping this thread will end up being 20 pgs of guesses on a caption for this damned picture while you never reply to say who is right?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.