I found this one on eBay with a really really long auction time, it pissed me off because I had to wait so long to bid. The last 5 minutes I bid $1025, won, freaking sweet always wanted one!

But.. It gets better, before I pay, I decide to check my eBay email box to find a 10% off my next purchase! I end up getting the guitar I've always wanted for much less then I thought I'd be paying, $964! It's an 05 standard in mint shape. and it was nearly $600 off the retail price , sorry no pics, I don't have it yet . Just thought I'd share..

Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I got an SG (Special) for my birthday in November....and I don't think it quite compares to the Standard...but I can tell you that you're gonna love it...enjoy man...congrats
Goodfind, I was considering getting a Standard off American eBay for about the same price, but alas, I'm going for a Jaguar. nice find, should suit your styles (previously stated) very well
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
well if you got a 10% discount, you should have to pay less than those 964 bucks
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by kckyle
awesome!, i bought mine off ebay also. but for 790 though, mint 2!

Nicee! I see they've gone way up on street price lately.. I remember a while ago seeing the buy it nows for $800
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

And I just read that the $100 off I got is a Paypal coupon, which I didn't know and can only be used on eBay haha.. Oh well, my mom will probably want it and give me cash for it :P.

Very nice! It's gonna get harder and harder to get those kind of deals now that the prices have gone up.

I'll be looking forward to the pics once you get it
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by Farether
well if you got a 10% discount, you should have to pay less than those 964 bucks

Shipping etc.

Nice find. Definitely one of my GAS covets.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣