Well I've heard alot of good and some bad things about the FR-422SM Striker. They run out of stock ALOT too. They seem too good to be true for the price. I was just wondering if anybody here has played them and how they feel and play. Mostly the feel. I'm looking for a really smooth neck and these are supposedly great. I'm looking to play 80's hairmetal and a little 70's hard rock like aerosmith, and Led Zeppelin. Also if you know anything bad about them please say. Alot of reviews say the guitar feels and sounds grat but was set up was bad or electronics were messy.
--GEAR--

Guitars: Switch Wild I & Ibanez RG

Amp: Fender Frontman 25r & Marshall MG10CD
thats the exact same guitar i have except the headstock is reversed, it plays good my friend who owns a jem jr said my kramers neck feels smoother then his jem.
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Quote by zerohero
thats the exact same guitar i have except the headstock is reversed, it plays good my friend who owns a jem jr said my kramers neck feels smoother then his jem.

sweet, thanks, also, what is the grip hole thing in jems for?
--GEAR--

Guitars: Switch Wild I & Ibanez RG

Amp: Fender Frontman 25r & Marshall MG10CD
It's for holding the guitar.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
yeah, mine came with a terrible setup and the electronics are starting to die etc. it's not a bad guitar for the price, but the trem's not amazing (it seems to stay in tune, just it's extremely unresponsive), and i think mine could do with a neck shim too.

i paid around £200 for it at the time. I'd say it was probably worth (going by prices at the time) about £300. It's certainly not as good as my £400 ibanez rg.

it's not a bad guitar, but i've never really got on with mine- i'd put it in the lower part of the intermediate category, or maybe between intermediate and beginner.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
its good, but its sounds better with a new bridge pickup (tonezone in my case..) and a good sanding down of the neck (and of course a refinish after sanding..)-coz its got a pretty thick neck, imo. i got it for $150 (NEW)....