So my budget is 1000-1700 euro for an all tube head, excluding the cabinet. I centre my playing on Heavy Rock music, reminiscent of Deftones, Korn, System of a Down, Tool etc. Now, here's where it may turn a bit complicated. I need an amp that can cope with quality clean tones as well. Alternative softer music like Inerpol and the Strokes.
So basically, I need a very versastile amp. I need two tones that are brilliant; clean and distorted, but I also need to be able to tweak them to many different degrees. Three or more channels is a essential really in other words.

Now these are the amps that I have been considering - Hughes&Kettner Trilogy (Highest on my list)
- Marshall JVM410H
- Hughes&Kettner Switchblade
- Peavey Triple XXX

If there are any other suggestions that people may have then please enlighten me.
Yeah, you can do better than the 3 you listed.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The Trilogy sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Also, you might be able to find a used H&K Duotone which sounds a bit better than the trilogy.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by darkarbiter7
Yeah, you can do better than the 3 you listed.

Well the four I mentioned ( ) need some new options and friends to put beside them, so do you know of any amps that have similar specs?
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Well the four I mentioned ( ) need some new options and friends to put beside them, so do you know of any amps that have similar specs?

Oops, didn't notice that

I'd go with the trilogy out of those.
But, with that kind of budget, you have alot of choices.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, the Trilogy is my fondest friend so far. But I'm growing a liking to this Engl Powerball although I have yet to find a place that actually has some good sound bites of it. Everything so far is recorded with terrible mics and has been mixed through Youtubes poor sound quality.