I remember a site I found a while ago where you could type in a CD name and it would tell you if the album was owned by a RIAA company or not. I tried Googling but couldn't find it. Anyone know this site?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
wats the RIAA company?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
wats the RIAA company?

A group of greedy people who try to sue people who download music so they can make more money.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by filthandfury

That was the one! Thanks.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
well chances are, unless it on a very obscure indie label that does its own distro and everything then it probably has something to do with the RIAA.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Wait, why are Iron Maiden owned by RIAA? They're more British than Churchill, tea and the monarchy combined. Is it just the distributors in America, or their record label?

FREDIT: Oh Hell yes! A whole stack of the recent thrash albums are all safe from the clutched of the RIAA.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Jun 14, 2008,
Interesting site but surely you can tell if something's on a major label or not just by using your eyes and reading the back of the case/press release/information on the web?