the 333 is a copy of the Peavey XXX and the 333XL of the Peavey XXL

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
depending on where you are, an engl fireball could be considered a cheap copy of a krankenstein (and better too, if you ask me).

depends by how "cheap" you mean...

the one budget high gainer which you don't have there is the randall rg50tc- i'm not sure if you'd consider it the "budget version" of any of those specific models, but it's worth a try nonetheless.

EDIT: also a peavey windsor could be considered a cheap marshall copy, maybe an 800? (not sure, haven't tried an 800)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by helsinki_vampir
the 333 is a copy of the Peavey XXX and the 333XL of the Peavey XXL

XL is a copy of the JSX, isn't it?
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
XL is a copy of the JSX, isn't it?

could be. I'm not 100% sure but I thing you are right.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Well you've listed the Bugeras as copies of the 5150 and 6505...

But the 5150/6505's were designed as copies of the Soldano were they not?
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by maverick_137
is there a rg50tc head version

yeah, the rh50t i think (something like that anyway).

Quote by maverick_137
i also need a hughes and kettner triamp copy

oh jeez, you're really struggling there (similar thing with the bogner xtc)... they're just too good, and too versatile, to really have anything cheap which is even close...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cmakkidguitar
Well you've listed the Bugeras as copies of the 5150 and 6505...

But the 5150/6505's were designed as copies of the Soldano were they not?

Yes- looking at the schematics, the 5150 is basically a cheaply built SLO. Shows you how much changes in the "translation" from a boutique amp to a competitively priced mass-production unit, and how looking for cheap copies will generally not yield the desired result.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes- looking at the schematics, the 5150 is basically a cheaply built SLO. Shows you how much changes in the "translation" from a boutique amp to a competitively priced mass-production unit, and how looking for cheap copies will generally not yield the desired result.

+1, I remember reading an interview with Mike Soldano where he said that the 5150 is more or less an exact copy of the SLO, and just uses cheap construction and components and as a result of that, sounds fairly different.
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
do you mean, "does the randall have a rectifier?", or do you mean, "does the randall sound like a mesa boogie dual rectifier amp"?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by maverick_137
idc about the gain as much cuz i just won a sd twin tube mayhem

I highly (from experience ) recommend the Randall RH50T, but your cab will not permit the best results...
Quote by maverick_137
I'm looking for cheap amp copies of the following amps:
Bogner Extacy: ???
Mesa Tri Rec: B-52 AT-100
Top hat Crown Royale: ???
Marshall JMP: Bugera 333
Krank Krankenstein: ???
Peavey 5150: Bugera 6262
Peavey 6505: Bugera 6262XL
Soldano: ???
ENGL fireball: ???
VHT SIG-X: ???
Framus Cobra: ???
Marshall JCM 2000: Bugera 333XL
As you can see, I've found a few.
Thank you tell me if you find any.

The only things right on this is the Peavey/Bugera comparison.

The B-52 is definitely not a copy of the Mesa Recto, just because it has a rectifier tube doesn't mean it's a "poor man's recto" like everyone seems to think. It might have a lot of gain, but it doesn't have the Mesa character.

The 333XL is a copy of the JSX not a JCM2000 and the 333 is a copy of the XXX not a JMP, no idea where you got that from, neither one even has a similar voicing or gain structure.

There isn't a copy of a Sig-X... It just came out. No real copies I know of of the Framus, they have a very distinct sound, same with Engl. Soldano SLO... pretty much every high gain amp.

Please actually do some research before you post the next time.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com