Quote by MoleMania
Prepare for some immense combo-ing.

Most of you probably know that one thread....

I choose the pit because theres lot of people here and its not a guitar amp.
Quote by gilbeaux1983
I choose the pit because theres lot of people here and its not a guitar amp.

That's not the problem

Seriously though, it's unlikely anyone here will know what's wrong with it.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Last edited by loonyguitarist at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by loonyguitarist
That's not the problem

Seriously though, it's inlikely anyone here will know what's wrong with it.

Doesn't hurt to try
I would like to get this Classic bad boy to work so I am gonna do what I can to make that happen!
Last edited by gilbeaux1983 at Jun 14, 2008,
There are numerous forums dedicated to reviving classic stereo amps, recievers and the such. My dad passed on his Yamaha CR-1020 to me, boy oh boy...it blows the **** out of the digital stereo amp.

Take care of it, they tend to fetch some monies worth if it's in good condition and obviously, working order.

Anyway, have a scour around the audio and enthusiast forums. They tend to offer explanations and stuff. Here's the manual in the meantime...Click! and click again!

Audiokarma Forums

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Last edited by Ataxia at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by Ataxia
There are numerous forums dedicated to reviving classic stereo amps, recievers and the such. My dad passed on his Yamaha CR-1020 to me, boy oh boy...it blows the **** out of the digital stereo amp.

Take care of it, they tend to fetch some monies worth if it's in good condition and obviously, working order.

Anyway, have a scour around the audio and enthusiast forums. They tend to offer explanations and stuff. Here's the manual in the meantime...Click! and click again!

Thanks for the manual!
Added a few other links too.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Quote by Ataxia
Added a few other links too.

Thats the kind of forum I am looking for thanks! Your Yamaha CR-1020 sounds killer! I really want to get my Yamaha CA 1000 to work.
It's stereo amp andf i don't think it's tube but for a stereo amp it's really good so use it as a hifi if it works...

But seriously maybe there are some wires broken