Oh god here it comes...

Have you checked all the components? Looked for things like bad caps or bad wiring? The clicking is a bit odd - it may be that one of the FETs or trannies is broken.
Last edited by guitar/bass76 at Jun 14, 2008,
The temptation is so strong...
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
the temptation got me....

Its a stereo amp, and I don't think its tube. dont plug a guitar into it; just use it as a hi-fi if it works

had to get that out.....go over the whole thing with a multimeter, see if there are any bad parts.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
can't begin to tell you what it could be from that amount of information. as angusjimikeith said, go over the whole damn thing with a multimeter, that'll give you a start with bad parts.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
the temptation got me....

Its a stereo amp, and I don't think its tube. dont plug a guitar into it; just use it as a hi-fi if it works

had to get that out.....go over the whole thing with a multimeter, see if there are any bad parts.

Beat me to it

But yeah, open it up and check for the obvious (blown resistors, leaking caps) etc