Page 1 of 2
What's the worst thing you've ever done, that pissed your parents off SO much?

This could be interesting
i let the dog upstairs, it went into their room and crapped all over the carpet, then i didnt clean it up
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by chimpinatux
i let the dog upstairs, it went into their room and crapped all over the carpet, then i didnt clean it up

wow, br00tal
I must of done something to piss them off, because neither of them have talked to me for a very long time, and I'm living with my girlfriend's parents.
Last edited by Matt Chavie at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by Matt Chavie
I must of done something wrong because neither of them have talked to me forever.

above statement doesnt make sense
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
got expelled from 7 schools!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
forgot mothers day, there birthdays and such

If they knew about my drug habits they'd be pretty po'd i think
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I pretty much destroyed the house while hosting a party one time.

To be fair they had every right to be mad...a door was actually missing!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by 05t16
wow, br00tal

it was brand new.....and a light colour....and in several places
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
When they first found out I smoked weed (bawled out my best friend too, lol)

When they caught me with alcohol that I took from them

When I went to a party without telling them where I was going (or that I was even going somewhere) and came home drunk at 2:30 that morning

all three happened last summer...best days of my life

ah yes, my grades too...but that's not as fun to talk about. I guess it's not so much my grades, but the fact that I don't really give a ****
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Last edited by toaster_poodle at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by The Madcap
Probably my grades. I'm not exactly a model student...

Yeah. Same here.
Grades......and staying out too late on school nights.....that's all

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by toaster_poodle
When they first found out I smoked weed (bawled out my best friend too, lol)

When they caught me with alcohol that I took from them

When I went to a party without telling them where I was going (or that I was even going somewhere) and came home drunk at 2:30 that morning

all three happened last summer...best days of my life

Bugger, how did they take to that?
I think I pissed them off the most when I (in a drugged up haze) decided to dump all my drug paraphernalia on the living room floor and organize it. I had no idea anyone was even there, I thought I was only hallucinating them... That sucked. Also, when the cops were called when I OD'd in my room. Kinda funny hahahah... kill me...
Quote by 05t16
bullsh*t. why?

whole bunch of reasons im not proud of... the first time was in primary school grade 5 i think :s
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Locking me and my friends bike down the local fort one night (pitch black, no lights) then buggering off 2 miles away.

All his idea.

Then coming back to having it kicked in (pretty much made unridable), the lock broke, but both bikes still there

My friend went home, while my parents came to help me take them back home (which was a two mile walk).

They weren't happy...
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by groll01
got expelled from 7 schools!

Meh, here, the first time you even get expelled you get sent to special "reform" school.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
I probably pissed my mum off the most when she thought I was sneaking around and lying to stay out longer. In reality, my taxi never showed up, making me a few hours late home, but she refused to believe me and wouldn't speak to me for days. Curse the woman.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
got arrested for possesion at skool=(now random drug tests y is the world so cruel!!!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Anytime they try and punish me i ignore the punishment or find an alternative to what they have deprived me of. Or if i get PO'd i just take their credit cards until they do what i say. That really gets them.

What a little b**** kid.
Get yourself together.
And learn yourself child
saying oh my god.
stupid religious parents
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Tried to strangle a classmate, few years ago...
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
when i start playing guitar at 5 am with the volume knob at 10...i was drunk and when she entered i screamed "SCREAM FOR ME MOM!!!" (i returned from maiden's concert lol)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Jun 14, 2008,
Hmm....lets see,blaring my music so loud you could hear it at the bottom of my driveway(i gotsa long ass driveway),getting 5 days in school suspension for gettin into a fight,showing up two hours after she was supposed to pick me up from a mall with a giant hicky on my neck(that was actually last tuesday i think),cussing her out and then proceding to walk out the front door,using her phone to text my gf and then passing out and forgeting to delete the messages(they werent exactly pretty)[and i dont have a cell phone either],thats about it.

sorry about the wall of text there
Quote by black-sabbath
saying oh my god.
stupid religious parents

and they don't tell you anything for liking black sabbath??? my parents are religious too and told me that they were satanic and sh1t like that. (but then they accepted i like heavy metal and couldn't stop me...)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Shot the windows out of a brand new house a few years back with a friend. Used a pump action BB rifle, did the trick. lol yeh we got skull ****ed.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Trying to show off water skiing and skiing into a piece of land. They were more scared than angry though
Wow, you guys give musicians a bad name. Sheesh. I make my parents proud.. got to wear a bunch of medals and ropes and the like at my high school graduation, I'm a pre-med student, and a talented guitarist. Damn.

That being said, they weren't too thrilled when I told them I was hooked on oxycodone.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by 05t16
Bugger, how did they take to that?

It was stupid as hell (mostly on my part)...I was talking to my buddy on AIM once about where we were gonna go toke up and I wasn't aware that the logger thing was set where it saves all your convos and they somehow found that one on the computer. My friend just happened to be there when they found out lol, poor bastard. They didn't tell his parents or anything and no one's even mentioned it since but they were pissed as hell for a few days.

Quote by Wardster
Shot the windows out of a brand new house a few years back with a friend. Used a pump action BB rifle, did the trick. lol yeh we got skull ****ed.

haha yep I've been there too except it was just an old shed type thing
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Last edited by toaster_poodle at Jun 14, 2008,
Page 1 of 2