Anyone here really good at acoustic tapping? I'm just starting to penetrate into that style after 7 years of guitar and I could use some specific trick lists that Andy Mckee and them use.

I hear:
1. I should learn to tap arpeggio's
2. I should just tap within scales

but after those those obvious things, I find myself at a loss still. Has anyone mastered this technique that would care to share some advice?
try to see it as you're playing the piano. play different lines at the same time, just like the classical piano
So you are sayign that i should view the composition as different octave lines used to compose a chord simultaneously?
actually i meant both xD
if you think about it what you do there is follow a chord, or go back to it to have that 'slice' of the song or improvisation, w/e, to have the desired feeling, that you desire :P
of course you can do it without tapping but you can do that in different octaves also, of course with tapping.
and i find quite interesting what you can do when using parts of the same chord in different octaves, there's a million of things you do with it when you learn to use it.
I have no idea how to do this, but it sounds really interesting. Can anyone point me in the way of some people that do it pretty well?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
I have no idea how to do this, but it sounds really interesting. Can anyone point me in the way of some people that do it pretty well?

what do you mean? do what?
I can do knock on wood by Justin King. but I haven't played it in a while so my callouses on my right are practically gone.
hue