I've been kinda down lately thinking of how this is my last summer of high school, my last few months with the people and places I know and love before I have to leave it all behind for something completely different and unknown. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to kinda start over in a new town, but I have no idea what to expect.

I know a lot of you guys have been here before, so maybe you can help me out a little bit. Share some stories of your best college memories, parties, crazy **** you get into with your buds, little different things that are really cool when you first come in as a freshman,...whatever, anything that can get me looking forward to these next years of my life so I can not be so damn depressed and actually go have some fun this summer
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by K_Parker
Sex, Drugs, Rock 'N' Roll

/thread.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Go train pokemon to get your mind off of it
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Think of the independance you'll have when at college. The people that you'll meet and befriend... a lot of other people will be in the same boat as you, so it's not like you're going to be a loner at college I remember when I left to go to university and I was put in a house with 7 other guys... being in such close proximity for a year forces you to make friends, but it couldn't have been with a better bunch of people. Even if that doesn't happen, you'll make friends from around, with different backgrounds and interests than what you've been used to. These are the friends you'll make for life.

Anyways, I'm worse off, I'm in my last Summer of uni, and I really don't want to start my 3rd year, because I know it'll all end after that
Where are you going? I'm going to the University of California at Santa Cruz—I'm ****ing stoked. Independence from parents, self-reliance, living with your friends, partying when you want, no having a curfew, taking classes that you're interested in, getting involved in causes that get you riled up.. what ISN'T there to look forward to?

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
college>high school

it's an incredible thing how colleges kinda weed out a lot of the retards by not accepting them. Them some of the ones that get through that fail out their first year, and the rest of them join frats so they identify themselves by wearing greek letters everywhere. By the time you're a sophomore everyone who isn't wearing greek letters is probably pretty cool.

I'm not calling all frat guys stupid, but one of the reasons going to college is so great is you get to leave all the high school drama behind, and the greeks never really seem to get passed all of that.

But seriously, awesome parties, overly available drugs and really cool people. Hard to beat that. It'll be the best years of your life.
thanks guys, feeling better already...I knew the pit would come through

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I remember when I left to go to university and I was put in a house with 7 other guys... being in such close proximity for a year forces you to make friends, but it couldn't have been with a better bunch of people.

Yeah where I'm going you have to stay in the dorms freshmen year (maybe sophomore too, can't remember) so I'll be in a similar situation.

and churchnskate, I'm going to University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point (Northern WI, about three hours from Madison)
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

aim will keep u in contact with ur present friends, and u meet more friends.

also, slip n slide hallways greased up with liquor. need i say more?

dont have ur expectations of girls running around the dorms naked or anything, that doesnt really happen. but college is the time of ur life to let loose and have fun before ur life of a real job and responsibilities, and all that ****.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by toaster_poodle

and churchnskate, I'm going to University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point (Northern WI, about three hours from Madison)

Dude three of my best friends go there! They say it's an awesome school.
My gear:
-Fender Jaguar HH
-Fender Fat Strat
-Guild GAD-G212
-Washburn D33S
-Vox AC30CC1 tube amp
-Vox 847 wah
-EH Big Muff
-EH Double Muff
-EH POG
-EH Small Clone
Quote by subpop
Dude three of my best friends go there! They say it's an awesome school.

Really? that's awesome
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

play frisbee in the quad
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
watch any american pie styled film. apparently, all people do at college is have wild sex parties.

there ya go
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.