Finally I got my 5150 Block Letter Head and a Recto Cab.

It sounds br00tal here is a pic.

Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
OMG...amazing!
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
sexy amp my friend

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Awesome. How many 5150/6505 owners are there now?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I heard you can run this amp at half power what do I need to do to do that. I heard you just make sure the ohms are right pull two tubes and put in a 3 fuse instead of a 5. Anyone know
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
My guess is 25-30, give or take. Some of them rarely post on UG GG&A though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
do you live in/near omaha? that looks identical to an amp and cab i saw on craigslist. it is so badass looking, i'm jealous haha
I live in Iowa so somewhat cloase but I had to drive 5 hours to omaha and back to get it but I got a good deal.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
I heard you can run this amp at half power what do I need to do to do that. I heard you just make sure the ohms are right pull two tubes and put in a 3 fuse instead of a 5. Anyone know

sick man, congrats! looks like a beast.

You can pull tubes, 2 inner or 2 outer, set your impedance on the head to half of what the impedance of your cab is, and use the 3amp fuse instead of the 5. I think that's to protect the screen grid resistors, as I've heard of them burning up.

It's not going to net you much volume difference though, the tubes will saturate a little quicker for the sweet spot, but it's only 3dB difference. You might lose a little punch in the lowend too, just IME with most half power settings.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
thanks for the info erock
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
np man
are you going to retube the beast, or does it have new tubes already?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
one question should the 3a fuse be slow blow or fast acting
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
it had new jj 6l6s in it but I will probly replace the other tubes he didn't know how old they were
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
one question should the 3a fuse be slow blow or fast acting

not sure man, but if it doesn't say slo-blo, I would assume regular 3amp. The regular one will go before a "slo blo" does. I would email Peavey and find out for sure if it's not labeled somewhere, but it's not going to hurt it using a regular fuse, the slo blow just take longer to blow.

Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
it had new jj 6l6s in it but I will probly replace the other tubes he didn't know how old they were

ahh, yeah, if you don't know how old they are, I would invest in some new ones when you get the cash. I always retube used amps if I don't know how old the tubes are. I like to think of tubes as yearly or bi-yearly maintenance. Less chance of a catastrophic failure that can take out other components.
amp clips
amp vids
Ya the guy didn't know so when I get some money I will deffently put some new ones in
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by esp1234

Is that a pie next to the amp? lol

A slice of apple pie always goes nice with some guitar.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
A slice of apple pie always goes nice with some guitar.

I'd say it's more than likely got some blackberries in too.
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.