im buying a new guitar not sure what i should buy my budget is $1500 i like playing METAL, ROCK, AND BLUES. ive looked at the epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar and the Gibson les paul studio but im not sure what you prefer?
Dude get a Fender American Standard Tele it can cover all of those genres... blues and rock easily and if you push it with a metal pedal it can do metal such as RATM
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
HSS Strat? It's gotta be pretty versatile.

Or anything with active EMGs if you want metal.
All your base are belong to us.
ibanez s series
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Quote by GuitarManDan15
Dude get a Fender American Standard Tele it can cover all of those genres... blues and rock easily and if you push it with a metal pedal it can do metal such as RATM

Metal such as RATM? xD now THATS the funniest thing i've heard in a while
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by selkies
ibanez s series

+1

i am buying a new guitar soon too, i am buying the Ibanez S5470 (prestige). these ones have 24 frets.

great sound, very versatile.
Hmmm.
I'd say go with the B.C. rich warbeast.
Neck through body, mahogany, awesome pickups, ebony fretboard, amazing body.

Or An Epi les paul custom, put active EMGs in, it'll sound better than zakk wylde's.
Or get an epi black beauty, replace 2 pickups with active, and get something nice and bluesy for the 3rd.
Don't bother with the guitar until you get a new amp. If you buy a $1500 guitar, no matter how awesome it is, its gonna sound crappy through that Micro. My advice- Get a nice guitar, I recommend a Schecter C-1 Plus, and then spend the rest (probably about $800-$900 left) on a new amp. Then your set.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
why are you posting this in the guitar accesories forum when you can post it in one of the guitar forums. im just sayin cos other people might report you or have a go at you.