So I just recently got a new Crate V33 Head. I was really liking it until yesterday. I was playing and all of a sudden it just turned off. I looked and the tubes weren't glowing at all immediately after it cut off. I thought that I might have just blown the fuse on that outlet, but it won't turn on in any other outlets either.

I have no idea what could be wrong with it. Any suggestions?
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Is there a fuse in the back of the amp that you might have blown?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Is there a fuse in the back of the amp that you might have blown?

yeah, you probably blew a fuse inside the amp.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Is there anyway that I could check that easily without just buying a new fuse?
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Pull the fuse out and see if its blown. Depending on the type used you will be able to see if its blown. If it is theres no way around buying another one.
Quote by Indie>Popular
Is there anyway that I could check that easily without just buying a new fuse?

You can use some sort of a meter (don't remember/know what it's called) to measure if current passes through the fuse. Maybe something that measures voltage? I'm bad with english tech vocabulary.

Edit: And like Tackleberry said, on some fuses (they're glass in the middle) you can see right away if it's blown.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
...You can just look at it?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Quote by Yngwi3
...You can just look at it?

Well, of course you can use your x-ray vision to look through the white ceramic (which doesn't get blackened when the fuse blows, btw).
Quote by Lunchbox362
I was just saying that because as far as my 6505+'s fuses went, they were clear and I could see the fuse wire
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
I was just saying that because as far as my 6505+'s fuses went, they were clear and I could see the fuse wire

Heh, it's ok. I don't know why there even are fuses with ceramic in the middle, since glass would be so much more convenient (you can see if it's blown). The replacement fuses I bought for my amp had glass in the middle, but the original had ceramic.
Quote by Lunchbox362
oh man that sucks. go pick up a new fuse, or two. then plug one in and see if it blows again. if it does, then you need to take your amp to a tech.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Righto, so I know where the fuses are on all my other amps but this one eludes me. Could it be under the backplate?
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard