Em............D................................C
I have to leave, but you are still sleeping,

Em.....................D................................C
There's nothing to say, our time has run out,

Em.................D........................................C
You took me to bed, that's what you were seeking,

Em.......................D......................C
But you don't even care what I am about

That bit sounds okay to me, but now I'm stuck, nothing sounds right after that.

Thanks.
To tell you the truth I just kept playing the Em , D and C and it sounded perfectly fine to me.... I played it using the capo at the second fret.... So to me you have the right chords and just continue using those in the same order you have been.....
Thanks for the reply mate, you're right actually, it does sound alright, however, I'm sure theres a Dm in the "I wanna, I wanna wake you" part (0:52 on the video) But playing either the Em, D or C after it just doesn't flow. But I could be totally wrong about the Dm.
the song it's not played with capo..

chords:
F#m7(4): 2x2200
Asus2: x02200
Dsus2: xx0230
Bm7(4): x2x230
Dbm7: x46600
Dsus2(II): x57700
F#m: 244222
D: xx0232
E: 022100
Bsus4: x24400

intro..
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| (4)
D|---2/4---4-4-4---xxxx----2/4----4--4---4/5---555-----------------|
A|---2/4---4-4-4---xxxx----2/4----4--4---4/5---555-----------------|
E|---0h2--2-2-2---xxxx----0h2----2--2---2/3---333-----------------|

verse:[ F#m7(4) Asus2 Dsus2 Bm7(4)] ( 4x)

Dbm7 Dsus2(II)

Chorus: F#m Asus2 D E F#m Asus2 D Bsus4

F#m7(4) Asus2 D E Dsus2 Bsus4 ....intro...
Play the Em, D, C ..It sounds good enough...The other tab only serves to confuse.... Make life easy .... I do and it works.... sometimes all these other chords are are chords where you either add a pinky to hold another string down or remove one...I do that anyway when I play for variety ... So play the Em , D, C and you will be happy with that result.......
Yeah, thanks crmrz, but that confuses the hell outta me, lol. I just thought they might have been a way to simplify it. Like Cuz You're Gone by the Goo Goo Dolls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUprbwXXV18

You don't need to be messing about with all this: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/goo_goo_dolls/cuz_youre_gone_tab.htm

This works just as well:

Intro and chorus: Em D C Em C G
Verse: Em D Em G C
Pre-chorus: Em D C 4x followed by Em D
mmm..the chord names sound a little scary for some people, but I was only trying to be close to what the guitar was playing, besides, that's why you like the sound of the song, because of those "confusing" chords...next time saythat you want to play in a different way the song is played....
I know mate, I thank you for tabbing it, it's just it will take me a while to get used to it, because when I see tabs like that, it confuses me right away. Which is why I was trying to make it easier using Em, D, C etc.